C H A P T E R T H I R T Y T H R E E

"Again we are very sorry for what Katsuki did," Mitsuki tells after Akia's and Natsu's little fight, "It's fine, they are very overprotective over me, and this just blew out of proportion! Kaksuki and I are going to end up being good friends if he likes it or not!"Wendy tells them and gives them a smile, "I'll see you tomorrow Katsuki" Wendy tells, "Well then, let's go, Akia you will be cooking us diner"Erza tells and Akia grins, "Sure thing!"She agrees happily.

The fairy Tail Wizards walk out of the meeting room, all in conversations, "I thought that girl was younger?"Mitsuki notes and Kaksuki grunts, "Let's go home".

"Wendy I swear you are getting more confident!"Romeo tells and she sheepishly rubs the back of her neck, "R-Really? I don't think so" She stammers and Romeo shakes his head, "No really! You basically told Natsu to can it!" Wendy starts to pale, "I-I Did!? should I say sorry!? what if he is mad!? Oh my gosh! I'm-" Wendy blabbers only for Romeo to cut her off.

"I don't think he is mad, He looked almost proud, actually all of them looked proud at you for standing up for what you believe is right" His words made her blush, Had they all really been proud of her for speaking up? She never did it, Expessualy if Natsu was the one who first opened his mouth, Natsu was someone who she really looked up to, Inspired to be as strong as him, to have much confidence, To so carefree and not worry about everything.

"Wendy, he is right! I was super proud you spoke up for yourself! You are getting older!"Akia tells before picking up Wendy and squeezing her, "Akia you are going to kill her"Lucy tells and Akia quickly lets go of Wendy, "Sorry Wendy, you are just getting older and I will miss the shy you! But this new you, You are going to kick my ass one day!"Akia tells "Yeah! Mine too! I Can't wait it see that happen!"Natsu cheers, He really wanted Wendy to grow up and be the strongest dragon slayer! It would be amazing! He was strong but once Wendy gets passed him, She will be unbeatable! "I don't think I could ever be stronger than you guys," Wendy tells bashfully and Akia shakes her head, "You can! Just train! You can do Dragon Force! And we can't!"Akia tells and Wendy blushes.

"So, How does my famous stew sound!?"Akia asks and Everyone cheers, "I can't wait! I missed your meals so much!"Natsu tells and Lucy hums in agreement, Gray gives a smile to Akia, which she returns, "I don't think I've ever tried Akia's food"Levy tells and Romeo nods, "I don't think I have either" Gajeel looks at Levy, "You will like it"He tells and Levy blushes a little.

.

.

.

"This is where We have been staying!"Akia tells as she opens the door, "Everyone can hang out in the living room or in the kitchen! But it's not that big!"Akia tells and walks to the kitchen, Wendy showing everyone where everything is.

"So this is where you have been staying?"A voice asked behind her, She smiles, "I have, Toshinori is kind enough to let us live with him" She tells looking at Gray, who was standing against a wall, "Do you like this world?"He asks as Akia Pulled out a knife, before starting to unwrap the meat she had pulled out, "I do, It's nice, But, I like Fairy Tail much more"She tells, Gray watches as she fastly cuts off the fat of the meat and places it to the side, "Have you managed to find a way back home?"He asks and she nods, "We have to wait for a full moon, But Once it happens, We will be home, So wait for us, yeah!"She tells and he smiles, "I missed you"He mutters and She blushes, "I missed you too," She tells and he blushes, "Y-You heard?"He asks and she smiles, "I hear everything, "She tells and he smiles sheepishly, "I forgot, "He tells and She glances at him, Cutting the meat into smaller chunks, "You know When we get back home, I say we go on a quest together Just the two of us, "She tells and he gives a playful smirk, "Are you asking me on a date?"He asks and she gives a smile, "If you are willing to go"She tells and his face blows up with color, "I- Uh- I- S-Sure"He stammers over his words and Akia laughs, "I always thought you would be the first to ask me on a date"She playfully pouts.

"Akia just asked Gray on a date!"Levy tells and Wendy and Lucy giggle as the quietly walk back to the living room, Erza smirks, "Gray has always been a little chicken, It seems right that she would end up asking him."

The girls all giggle, and Natsu stared at the girls "She what!?"He all but shouts in shock, No way his sister Asked Ice freak out! No way! But, He did see the way they looked at each other, That's how it was with Lucy, and When they announced they were dating, Akia cheered and was happy for them, But This was Gray! Gray for crying out loud!

"Natsu! Akia asked him on a date! Isn't that amazing!"Lucy tells giving her boyfriend a smile, He pouts looking to the floor, "Lucy is right, Akia has liked him ever since she was young, and first Joined the Guild"Erza tells and Wendy looked at Erza, "Really! That's such a long time!"Wendy gushes a little, a small blush on her face, Her eyes sparkling, She was really happy for Akia.

Romeo stared at Wendy, Her eyes shined a little and she had a smile set on her face, He felt his face warming up, before looking down, Why did she have to look like that?! It was making the poor boy flustered, But He loved seeing her happy.

Levy sent a smile at Gajeel, who attempted to give a smile, Only for it to look pained, She giggles at him and walks to him, "That looked pained"She points out with a giggle, Gajeel felt a small blush set on his face before he looked away, "I'm not a smiling person" He mutters and she smiles at him.