C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S E V E N

(after the Internships back to school)

"Wendyy!! I missed seeing you in that uniform!"Akia wails hugging Wendy, "Akia she can't breathe," Gajeel Points out, A small smirk on his face, He hadn't seen them in a week, He spent his time thinking of different training methods for Their class.

 Akia fastly let go, giving the small blue-haired girl a smile "Sorry Wendy, I just missed you"Akia tells before they walk into their class, All eyes snapped to them, Akia tilts her head, and Wendy Blushes, "Wendy! Your so strong!"Mina yells snapping everyone out of their trance they rush to the female Dragon-Slayers Gajeel slips passed them sitting on his chair, Watching all the students.

"H-Huh?"Wendy questions as Mina ushers Wendy to her seat, "Your fight with that huge guy!"Toru Squeals, "H-How did you find out about that!?"Wendy questions and Mina pulls out her phone, "It's all over the internet! Everyone saw it!" Mina tells and pushes the phone in Wendy's face, Akia and Wendy watch the video, "Dragon Force? Wendy, you mastered it?!"Akia asks in shock and Wendy blushes "Y-Yeah" She agrees shyly, "What's Dragon force?" Momo asks and Carla looks at her "I don't think its the right time to tell people what it is yet" Carla tells and Momo nods "Understood,"Momo tells.

"But what about Akia's fight! It was on the news!"Ochaco tells and Akia raises an eyebrow, "The news?"She asks and Izuku pulls out his phone, "You kinda looked like All Might when you had all the kids on you" He tells and Shows Akia and Wendy Her fight.

Wendy takes a sharp breath along with Carla, "That's Jackel" Wendy recalls and Carla looks down, "Woah you know him!?"Akia asks and Wendy nods watching Akia's fight.

"Wait Wendy-Senpai! You know that man?!" Ochaco questioned shocked, "Uhm... Yeah, we fought before" Wendy tells and blushes.

"Akia you are way too strong"Denki whines as he watches Akia get blown up again, "Don't get me wrong, Denki, It hurt, It was very painful, But I had to save those people, That meant any pain I was going threw, I had to suck it up, You can be strong too, Just Your young, you don't have to be that strong, "Akia tells and pats his head.

.

.

.

"We will be doing a race!" Toshinori announces happily making Wendy and Akia smile, "A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth. You'll break up into five groups, Akia and Wendy will Be having their own race with each other, So more like four 5-person groups, and go through the training one group at a time. When I send out a distress signal from somewhere inside, you'll all start at once from the outskirts of the city! It's a race to see who will rescue me first! Of course, you'll have to keep damage to buildings to a minimum." Toshinori explains and Akia and Wendy giggled, "Are you going to use Dragon Force?!"Akia asks excitedly and Wendy shakes her head, "That would be unfair, You haven't fully been able to use it"Wendy tells and Akia whines, "That doesn't matter, I'm still fast!".

"Izuku learned how to control it!" Wendy tells and Jumps with joy, "Wendy! your so cute!"Akia wails rubbing the girl's head.

"He fell" Gajeel laughs, Wendy sighs "It's a good start" She mutters and Smiles.

Everyone's races went by quickly, and It was Akia's and Wendy's turn, "Wendy Don't go easy on me!"Akia yells as they separate, Wendy, sighs, "Do I use it?" She questions herself.

"START!" All Might yells and Wendy takes a deep breath in, Her hair changes pink along with her eyes before she Vanishes  "Wendy is gone!?"Mina yells and They see a blur of pink, It was short hair, "Is that Akia?"Momo questions.

"It's hard to tell now, They both have pink hair" Sero comments with a small laugh, Everyone nods in agreement, "The cameras can't even keep up with them"Denki mutters.

"T-This is a tie, "All Might tells and Wendy's hair changes back, "I need to get faster" Wendy mutters and Akia grins, "Me too"Akia agrees as they walk back to the class, "You guys are to fast, "Jiro tells and Wendy and Akia look at each other "Not fast enough" They whine in unison.

.

.

.

Akia growls at Mintea's words, It was about Wendy's breasts, Akia pulls on her shirt and stomps to the guys changing room, "A-Akia no"Wendy tells as she tries and stops Akia from barging in, But It was too late, Akia slammed the door open, "You dirty bastard"Akia hisses, "How dare you talk about my sweet Wendys Body! If Romeo was here!"Akia growls stomping to him, Wendy squeaks as Akia grabbed him by the face before realization was pressed on her face, Her face heats up, "P-Please don't mention Romeo!"Wendy all but shouts grabbing Akia by the arm, "Come on, Gajeel is waiting for us!" Wendy reminds pulling Akia's arm, suddenly Akia lets go, dropping him on his back, "Fine, But if you ever look at Wendy, or even Speak or think about her in that way, I will set you on fire"Akia growls and Wendy looks to the half-naked boys, and bows "Sorry," She tells and The all looked shocked.

Was Wendy not shocked about them being half-naked!? "Wendy! Wanna take a bath with me tonight!?"Akia asks and Wendy smiles "Sure, Can you wash my hair?" Wendy asks and Akia grins "Of course!"She agrees and Everyone stares in shock as they walk back to the classroom where Gajeel was waiting "Did they say a bath together?"Mina asks and Denki nods, "Maybe they grew up like that?"Jiro says and Everyone looks at the two Female dragonslayers.

"I think I'm close with making you older, If only Levy was here," Wendy says with a sigh, Akia grins "I get to be old me again! Yay!"Akia cheers in joy, "Don't get too happy, She said 'I think' There still is a chance that you will be fifteen forever"Gajeel points out making Akia gasp, "No! Then I will never be able to drink again!"She all but wails.