C H A P T E R T W E N T Y O N E

"From the hero course, It's Yuga Aoyama!"Mic Introduces, "Versus, The youngest kid in the hero course! Wendy Marvell" Mic tells and everyone cheers.

"How young is she?" a random hero asks, "Is this fair?"Another ask, and Wendy sighs.

"The Early bird gets the worm!"Yuga tells and shoots off his beam, 'This is like Sherria's attack!' Wendy thinks and pushes her magic into Yuga making him miss, Wendy smiles and rushes to him, "Sky Dragon: Crushing Fang!"Wendy all but shouts and strikes The blonde-haired boy, He was about to fall back, But Wendy starts another Spell seeing as the boy was about to shoot his beam again, "Sky Dragon: Claw!"She all but shouts and sends a kick of air his way, Making him fly back.

"Aoyama is out of bounds, Marvell advances to the second round!"Midnight tells and Wendy cheers, "WENDYY!!" Akia yells trying to jump down to the floor, "A-Akia you'll get hurt!"Mina tells holding her waist.

"Wendy-Senpai! Good job!"Ochaco yells to the younger, "Senpai?"The random hero whispers.

"Did Aoyama really miss Wendy!?"Mic all but yells, "No, Wendy's Quirk is Air-based and healing based, She Used her Healing part of her Quirk and Healed him, Making  the beam faster, making it harder for him to control, "Carla tells, and Mic Gasps "WOW  AMAZING!"He yells.

Tokoyami walks into the tunnel "Good like Tokoyami!"Wendy wishes with a smile "Thank you Marvel-Senpai"He thanks and Wendy Sighs as he walks out.

"Wendyy! You were so strong!"Akia tells and starts crying, "Akia are you crying!?"Denki all but shouts, "nO" She yells and hugs Wendy.

"Wendy-Senpai, Your Quirk is so strong!!"Izuku rushes to the two Dragonslayers, "Thanks Izuku" Wendy tells with a smile.

"Good job Tokoyami!"Wendy all but shouts at the boy, He looks up and Bows to his teacher, "Thank you Wendy-Senpai"He thanks and walks out of the area, "Another person called her Senpai"A hero whispers.

"Go Kirishima!"Akia all but shouts. "START!"Mic yells.

Eijiro and Tetsutetsu run at each other with their Quirks active before planting their feet and colliding fists. "Whoa, They both have Harding Quirks!"Akia gasps and Wendy Nods. Eijiro punches Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu and immediately returns the attack, "Och" Wendy mutters. They continue punching back and forth, But then they both punch each other in the face, K.O.-ing- each other, Akia giggles remembering Natsu and Gray doing that to each other when they were younger.

"Go Uraraka!!"Wendy all but shouts, The said girl looks up and gives a determinate smile.

Ochaco immediately rushes at Katsuki, forcing him to counterattack rather than dodge. Ochaco knows that Katsuki starts a fight with a right hook, but still gets hit with one of his explosions. Ochaco is blown back but remains mostly uninjured. "YOU GOT THIS!!" Akia and Wendy cheer, Bakugo wastes no time and blasts what he believes to be Ochaco's body. However, Ochaco sent her jacket through the dust as a decoy, and Katsuki fell for it. She swiftly gets behind him but Katsuki blasts her away with his incredible reflexes. She rushes Katsuki again But He bastes her. Ochaco continues to pressure Katsuki, forcing him to repel her repeatedly with explosions.

"Hey this is unfair the girl has no chance, "A pro hero tells "THERE IS ALWAYS A CHANCE JUST WAIT!"Akia snaps at the pro, making him gulp, Akia and Wendy Look to the sky seeing all the rocks,  "Look in the sky! She has a plan! Don't ever look down on  one of my students!"Wendy snaps and Akia's eyes widen then Wendy's does "wow Marvell-San is protective over them"Jiro all but whispers.

"S-Sorry!" The pro apologies. Ochaco releases the debris from her Quirk, effectively attacking Katsuki with a meteor shower from above. However, Katsuki unleashes a massive explosion that takes everyone by surprise. He blows away all the debris at once making  Ochaco fly back at the same time. After unleashing the explosion, Katsuki's hand begins to shake, Ochaco reached her limit and falls again, to Katsuki's surprise. Even so, she tries to keep fighting and crawls toward Katsuki but eventually passes out from exhaustion.