C H A P T E R T H I R T Y T W O

"Try and Make a sword," Gray tells and Akia walks over to Them, Shoto does the same hand movements as gray and makes a sword, Akia grins "Your teaching him!"Akia tells and Jumps closer to Gray, "I see When you use your hands the more control you get over your ice"Shoto mutters and bows to Gray "Thank you"He tells and walks away.

"Katsuki?"Wendy lowly calls out, Romeo was standing behind her as if he was making sure Katsuki wouldn't hurt her, "What?"He asks and looks at her, "Are you okay?" She asks and Sits in front of him, "Why do you keep asking that?"He growls lowly and Natsu's eyes snapped over to them, Watching them, Snipe, Present Mic, and Eraser Head watched as Natsu looked over to Wendy and Bakugo.

"Because I'm your friend, "Wendy tells and He clicks his tongue, "And when you have friends your worry about them, And Katsuki, You tried to attack both of my friends, "Wendy tells and His growls, "Why are you even friends with Fucking Deku, he's useless".

Wendy stood silent "What did Izuku do to you?"Wendy asks and He glares at the ground, "He just makes me mad okay!?"He snaps lowly and Natsu stares As if he was waiting to see what Wendy would do, "If someone makes you mad that doesn't give you the right to attack them, That's bullying and name-calling is not right" Wendy tells and He looks at her, "Why are you even friends with me?"He asks and Wendy gave him a confused look, "What does that mean?"She asks, "Why are you Freinds with me?!" he growls and Wendy smiles, "Because we are classmates, We are now like family, everyone in this class is now like family," Wendy tells with a smile and Bakugo just Clicks his Tounge, "We are not Family" He growls and Wendy's face drops, and Her lower lip quivers, "Katsuki? What are you talking about? Of course, we are, we don't have to be blood-related to be family, If we are friends it makes us family"Wendy tells and Ejiro looks at him, "Bakubro, Why are you acting like that?" he asks and Bakugo growls, "Shut up shitty hair"He grumbles, and Wendy looked back to Bakugo, "Ejiro didn't do anything"Wendy tells and Places a hand on Bakugo's shoulder.

A small shout in pain, Made Everyone stop conversations, "Wendy!"Natsu yelled and Akia rushed over to them, Wendy's wrist was bruised and was lightly bleeding, "What the hell!?"Natsu growls and Grabs Bakugo by the shirt, "What the hell did you do!?"He snarls, his hand lighting up in flames, "Answer me!"Natsu snaps and Bakugo's eyes held regret, "I..."Bakugo starts only to close his mouth again.

Natsu Lifts him up by the shirt, "Natsu! Stop"Wendy tells and holds her wrist, "I'm fine, He is just mad," Wendy tells and Recovery girl rushes to Wendy, and gives her a kiss on the head, "Bakugo, We are calling your parents," Aizawa tells and Natsu drops him on the floor, With a grunt at how hard he was dropped Bakugo stands back up and gets in Natsu's face, "That Fucking hurt" He growls and Aizawa wraps his scarf around Bakugo, "That's Enough, "He tells and drags him to the teacher's office.

"Wendy are you okay!?"Mina asks and Ejiro looked disappointed "I never would have thought he would hurt you, "He tells and Natsu growls, "Natsu calm down, "Gray tells and He snaps his eyes at him "Shut up Ice freak!"He growls and Gray smirks, "What are you going to do about it?"He taunts and Natsu growls, "You wanna fight!?"He hisses and Gray scowls, "Ice make: Cannon!"Gray shouts and Slams his hands together, making a cannon appear in his hands he shoots it at Natsu, "Fire Dragon: Claw!"Natsu yells and kicks Gray in the chest, "Both of you stop!"Erza snaps and they pull at each others hair, "They're so stupid, Erza is going to kill them"Akia mutters and Erza walks to the both of them, Gabbing the both of their heads she slams them together, "I said stop!" She snaps loudly and watches as they crumble to the ground in pain.

"Wendy, I'm sorry that He did that to you, I should have done something, "Ejiro tells and Bows to the girl, "Ejiro it's fine, You couldn't have done something, Katsuki just seemed mad, I shouldn't have pushed it, "Wendy tells and He looks at her, "I'm still sorry," He tells and Izuku bows to Wendy, "It's my fault, I shouldn't have walked close to Kaachan," He tells and Wendy sighs "Guys it's my fault, I was pushing him, Both of you calm down! See I'm fine!"Wendy tells as Recovery girl walks back with a roll of Bandages, "Just to be safe, let's wrap it, I didn't heal it all, that needs to heal on its own"She tells and Wendy nods as Recovery girl wraps it on Wendy's wrist, "Thank you" Wendy smiles.