C H A P T E R F I V E

"I'm Viper, Akia's Exceed" Viper introduces himself "Thank you for Taking us in" Viper says and Toshinori smiles "Of course! are you hungry?!" He asks and Viper nods "Yeah".

"W-What are you doing?!?!" Viper yells in shock and embarrassment as Toshinori picks him up and places him on the counter "Do not worry I will serve you food!" Toshinori exclaims ignoring the Embarrassed Exceed, Eggs, Bacon and A waffle  were served to Viper and a glass of Milk. "Thank you" Viper mutters and starts to eat.

"This is way to tight!" Akia yells and walks to the Kitchen She looked nice in the school uniform but she kept tugging on the cuffed area around her neck  Her scarf was in her Left hand Griped, "How the hell do people wear this?!?!" She asks and Sits at the table next to Viper who was chewing on a peace of bacon. "Young Akia are you hungry?" Toshinori asks ignoring her outburst  "YEAH!!" she yells and he makes her a plate "You might wanna make more for yourself" Viper says as Toshinori slides Akia the plate with food "what makes you say that?" Toshinori asks and looks over at Viper "Dragon Slayers have big appetites" Viper says and Watched as Akia devoured the food in just a few seconds. 

"Yeah...I'll make more" Toshinori says as he sees Akia -Basically- swallow the food, "This is amazing!" Akia shouts and Takes a peace of meat from Vipers plate, Toshinori and Viper sweat drop.

~Mini Timeskip~

"Lets get going Vi" Akia tells and Starts walking out the door Toshinori Leading them to the school. Wrapping the scarf around her neck, Making sure it will stay. 

"Remember You are from a really far away place and You are not up to date with anything, You will keep your last name, and Its Quirk, Not Magic." Toshinori Explains, as we walk close to the school "You better find your class, See you later" Toshinori says and walks away "Okay!" I all but shout.

I walk around the school looking for Class 1-A, I sniff for Aizawa's scent and follow after it.

"Change into your P.E Uniforms and meet me outside" I hear is Deep voice ask and I open the door "Yo! I got lost!" I all but shout and Grin Aizawa sighs and shakes his head I giggle.

"Please Give your teacher Respect!" A blue haired boy all but Demands and makes a chopping motion with his hand repeatedly, I raise an eyebrow "Huh! That was Respect!" I state.

"Akia, Just Sit down next to Bakugo and Midoriya" Aizawa stops The blueberry boy from saying anything back. 

I see a boy with green hair raise his hand and I hear the blonde boy click his tongue. 

I walk over and see two empty desks "Yo!" I say and Grin The green haired boy Squeaks and Blushes "H-hi!" He says fastly 'hehe, he is a male version of Wendy!' "I'm Midoriya Izuku" The green haired boy introduces himself, I Grin "Dragneel Akia!" I Introduce myself. "This is Viper" I introduce My Exceed who was in my arms "A stuffed animal?" Izuku mutters I felt Viper twitch 'Oh no' "Do I look like a stuffed animal!!!" Viper all but shouts making me sweat drop "HE'S ALIVE" A boy with purple hair shouts and Jumps back. "Viper, Please calm down" I mutter and he slowly does but glares at Izuku who was Muttering something.

"As I was saying, Change into your P.E uniforms and meet me outside" Aizawa says annoyed and walks out I sigh.

~Mini Time skip~

I walked out of the Girls Changing room and groan "Why is this so tight??!?!"I all but shout making Viper Laugh "Boobs" I hear a boy mutter my eyebrow twitches and I look down to see the purple haired kid I seen some girls whine about him and A few boys saying thats not cool.

I give my best  Erza glare, "WAHH I'M SORRY" He yells and runs behind a few boys, who were frozen in shock and fear. Viper Laughs again "Hey your glare has gotten better" he points out and I Grin "I know right!" I say and Aizawa starts talking.