C H A P T E R T H I R T Y

"Fairy Tail?"Denki asks and Akia pales, "Fairy Tail is the strongest Guild in Flore!"Natsu tells and Wendy and Gajeel both sigh, "I guess the news is out"Akia tells and Nezu laughs "It was bound to happen".

"I'm Akia Dragneel, Fire Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail, I'm not from this world, I don't have a Quirk, I have Magic, "Akia tells as she stands next to Natsu, "We are all Wizards," Akia tells and Everyone expects Izuku and A few pros looked confused.

"That can't be true," Jiro tells and Natsu growls What are you talking about!? Of course, that's true!"He shouts and Akia grabs his scarf, "Natsu Calm down"Akia tells and He pouts.

"A-Ah guys it's true!"Izuku tells and Akia smiles, "That's correct, Akia and her friends are not from this world, They use magic, "Nezu tells and Bakugo clicks his tongue, "Deku! You knew"Ochaco whined. Wendy and Levy began talking about a spell to make Akia back to her normal age.

"Akia how have you been?"Gray asks and Akia looks up at him, "I've been pretty good, How have you been?"Akia asks a small blush forming on both of their faces, "I-I've been okay, I missed you a lot"He tells and His face Lights up with color, "I-I-I Mean We All Missed You!"He all but shouts and Akia blushes more, "I missed you all too"Akia tells and Looks at her hands.

"Akia stand still!"Levy tells and Akia goes stiff, "Gray back up," Levy tells again and she pulls out an enactment pen, "I can make you your normal age!"Levy tells and starts writing before a white flash goes over Akia's body. And she starts to fill herself growing.

"Your back to normal!"Wendy shouts and Akia grins "You look a lot like Natsu" Lucy points out, "Akia! Your older now?!"Mina and Denki yell and Akia rubs the back of her head, "About that, I'm Twenty"Akia tells and Looks at all of them, "I'm going to end up being like Gajeel, A teacher and Protector" Akia tells and Everyone looked shocked.

"Stop staring at my sister Ice freak!"Natsu snaps loudly and Gray snaps his head to Natsu, "What's that Flame Brain!?"He snaps back, "You wanna go, Ice princess?!"Natsu growls and Gray slams his head on Natsu's head, "Yeah, Dragon Freak!"Gray Snaps and they tackle each other, "Would you Idiots stop"Akia whines and They keep going, They started rolling closer to Akia and They trip her, "Oh it's on!"Akia yells and they all start rolling around Throwing insults and Pulling each other's hair.

"That's enough!"Erza snaps and they all stop moving before standing up straight, "Yes Ma'am!"They all shout and go stiff.

"Wow she got control over them"Sero mutters and Gajeel laughs, "Gajeel, Don't make me madder at you than I already am, Master isn't here" Erza growls and Gajeel goes stiff, "Wait! Your Erza! The one who can fight with a sword!"Mina yells and Erza looks at her, "I am"She tells and Some of the girls go to her, "Can We see!?"Ochaco asks and Erza smiles, "Of course, Panther Lily would you like to fight?" Erza asks and He smirks "Never Taught you would ask, "He tells and poofs into his Human(?) form, Erza summons a sword. "Three Two One!"Erza counts down and They start fighting. they moved faster than lighting.

"Katsuki-Kun! are You okay!? You look mad!"Wendy asks as she and Romeo walk to him, hand in hand, "I'm fine" He tells and Wendy looks confused, "You can tell me" She tells and Izuku was standing to the side watching Erza, "Izuku! How are you!?"Wendy asks and He snaps his head over "Wendy-Senpai, I'm fine" He tells and Bakugo growls as Izuku walks closer, "Go away Deku"He tells and Wendy looks at Bakugo, "Katsuki?"Wendy questions and Izuku freezes, "A-Ah its fine Wendy-Senpai! Kaachan Is just really mad" Izuku tells and something in Bakugo snaps.

"Shut the fuck up Deku! And stop calling me that stupid nickname!"Bakugo snaps and His hand starts sparking with mini explosions, Izuku takes a step back, "Katsuki!"Wendy all but shouts as He jumps to Izuku.

In a flash, Erza had Bakugo in a headlock, "Is that how you treat people!?"She asks and He glares "Let me fucking go!"He snaps and positions his hand to her face, "Katsuki No!"Wendy yells and Aizawa activates his quirk stopping the expositions, "Bakugo, No using your quirk you're going to give me dry eye" He tells and everyone's attention snaps to him, His eyes were glowing red and his hair floated up.

"Whoa!! He stopped his attack!"Natsu yells and Wendy looked at her friend, "Don't even think about hurting the poor boy, or else" Erza tells and lets him go, Making in fall on the floor, She glared at him and He flinched, before standing up, "Are you okay?"Erza asks and Izuku nods, "F-Fine! You didn't have to do that! I don't want Kaachan mad at others"He tells and Erza smiles "Don't worry about it"She tells.

"Ms.Scarlete if you don't mind me asking, What's your Magic?"Izuku asks and she looks down, "Requip, I can show you if you like," She tells and He nods happily, Erza steps back and everyone watches her, "Requipe: Heavens Wheel Armor!"Erza yells and A flash of white blinded everyone before they saw Ezra in Heaven's wheel armor, "I can summon over two hundred swords when I use this armor" She tells and around two hundred swords appear behind her before she flashes back into her normal Armor swords vanishing.

"Wow! Your so cool!"Mina squeals, Akia laughs, "You should have seen when she fought one hundred monsters by herself!"Akia tells and most of the girl's eyes shined. "By her self?!" Momo asks in shock, "Yeah! It was so cool! She is one of the strongest Guild members!"Akia tells and Midnight looks at Erza, "how strong is strong?"Midnight asks and Erza looks to her, "I'm an S-Class wizard" Erza tells and Akia grins, "S-Class Wizards go on very dangerous Quests, the smallest mistake and it will lead to their death, Erza is an elite member of our Guild"Levy explains and Midnight stares at Erza in shock, along with the other pros and Students.