XXVIII

Deanna woke up from the smell of coffee in her room. Her hand immediately searched for Jema but when she felt that she's no longer in bed, she opened her eyes. 

Ang aga naman magising nun. Deanna thought.

She looked at the side table and saw a cup of hot coffee with a sticky note that says, 'Good morning sleepy head!' and a heart shape at the bottom with Jema's name.

Deanna smiled and positioned herself at the edge of her bed before getting the cup and finally sip the coffee. 

"Jema..." Deanna uttered as her lips formed another smile.

She stood up while continuing to drink the coffee then she walks out of her room.

Her eyes twinkled seeing a dancing cook in her kitchen. Deanna grins and walk towards Jema. She placed the almost empty cup on the countertop and back hugged Jema.

Jema who's a little startled by the sudden action still greeted, "Good morning sleepy head!"

"Good morning too, baby! Thanks for the coffee. I can get used to this you know..." Deanna chuckled.

"Ahmmmm, let me think about it..." Jema laughed.

"It's really nice to wake up smiling and laughing you know. Be with someone who makes your existence worth it..." Deanna whispered before placing a kiss on Jema's cheeks.

"Oyyyy iba din. Tsansing ka na ahhh!" Saway ni Jema.

"Talaga ba?! Or sadyang pokmaru lang?!" Biro naman ni Deanna, who stole another kiss but this time to Jema's lips.

"Wait lang tapusin ko lang to! Lagot ka sa akin!" Jema exclaimed.

Deanna naughtily smiled and said, "Ay parang gusto ko yan! Game!"

Tinaasan naman ni Jema ng kilay ang katabi, "Hey anong iniisip mo?! Walang ganyanan!"

"Ohhh bakit ano bang iniisip ko?!" Tanggi ni Deanna.

"Aba ewan ko... Ano ba?!" Jema asked.

"Well, iniisip ko lang naman na baka maka ano ako...." Deanna said.

"Ano Deanna Wong?!" Jema blurted out.

"Ano...." Bitin ni Deanna dahilan para mapalo siya ni Jema sa braso.

"Aray! Mapanakit naman!" Reklamo ni Deanna pero nakangiti pa din ito.

"Arte!" Jema commented then finished cooking the hotdogs.

"Pero love mo naman..." Deanna said in a low tone.

"May sinasabi ka Deanna Wong?!" Jema asked assertively.

Deanna just laughed and continued hugging Jema until her lady finished transferring the hotdogs to a plate.

"Let's eat!" Aya ni Jema while carrying the plate with hotdogs.

They went to the dining table which was already set up.

"Ang aga mo nagising... Nagawa mo na lahat ng to..." Deanna commented as they sit.

"Sinisipag lang... Next time ikaw na gagawa..." Jema winked.

"Sure, basta ba ikaw kasama ko... I won't get tired of doing this for you every single day baby..." Deanna replied while giving Jema her sweetest smile.

Ang aga magpakilig nitong Deanna Wong na to! Jema thought as she transferred some hotdogs on Deanna's plate and passed her the bowl of rice.

"Thank you..." Deanna said.

Jema answered with a smile and they continued eating their breakfast.

After finishing their meal, the couple went to Deanna's working station where her desktop is located.