XLI

Tahimik lang si Deanna na inaadmire ang wall painting sa office nila ni Jema. Napapangiti ito pag napapansin ang mga detalye, lalo na pag naiidentify niya ang mga constellation.

Since bata kasi si Deanna fascinated na siya sa galaxy, constellations, and the outer space in general.

Para itong batang mangha sa nakapinta sa dingding. Masaya naman siyang pinanood ng saglit ni Jema bago nito yinakap ang kasintahan.

She immediately received a kiss and a tight hug from Deanna.

"I love you and thank you for this... Ang galing mo din naman palang magpaint eh..." Deanna said.

"I'm glad you liked it... Sulit yung effort..." Jema said with twinkling eyes.

"Wag masyadong magpacute baka...." Deanna chuckled.

"Baka ano?!" Tanong ni Jema with a seducing look and slowly touching Deanna's shoulder, going down to her chest.

"You know how to turn me on huh?!" Deanna commented.

"Rupok mo naman sa akin beeeee..." Jema chuckled.

Imbis na sumagot ay kinarga na lang ni Deanna si Jema. Jema locked her legs around Deanna's waist as they went to her room. Maingat naman siyang hiniga ni Deanna sa kama at nanatiling nakaibabaw dito.

Deanna gently caresses Jema's face then smiled. Sinuklian din naman siya ng ngiti ng kasintahan.

Saglit pa silang nagkatitigan na parang bang may internal na pag uusap kung ipagpapatuloy ba nila ang nasimulan.

Jema wrapped her right arm to Deanna's neck habang nakahawak naman ang kaliwang kamay nito sa dibdib ni Deanna. She smiled bago niya dahan dahan na hinayaang maglakbay ang kanyang palad papunta sa balikat at saglit na huminto sa batok ni Deanna.

Deanna can't seem to resist the feeling, therefore, allowing herself to take over and kissed Jema's lips. It was the most passionate kiss the couple shared simula ng naging sila. They took their time and move slowly to ensure that their feelings will overflow as they continue to taste each other's lips.

Jema's left-hand caresses Deanna's head as the other rubs Deanna's side.

They then move to a slow and sensual rhythm. Soon, they found themselves naked under the sheets gasping for air.

Deanna planted kisses on Jema's lips and allowed her own to travel towards Jema's ears.

She whispered, "Can I continue?"

Jema didn't say anything but responded with a nod as she tightens her grip on Deanna's arms. Deanna smiled and bit Jema's earlobe. Jema jerked which made Deanna aggressive as she continued planting kisses on Jema's neck down to her chest.

She gently caresses Jema's breast, carefully but satisfying. She made pleasurable touches as she let her tongue encircle the sensitive part of her chest.

Jema gave a soft moan which made Deanna stop. Thinking if she's hurting her or if she's allowed to continue. She went up and kissed Jema's lips again to calm herself because she knew at that moment that she's ready to express her love for her.

After a while, Deanna stopped and looked again on Jema's eyes. That kind of look - asking for permission to go beyond second base. 

Jema bit her lip.

Oh God! Jema naman eh! Baka di ako makapagpigil. Isip ni Deanna.

Jema hugged her and whispered, "I'm yours, and yours alone, baby. I love you so much!"

Deanna smiled and with teary eyes, she responded, "Words are not enough to describe how I'm feeling for you, so let me make you feel it instead. I promise I'll be gentle."