XXXV

Maagang umalis sina Deanna sa resort ng tito nya. Gaya ng napag usapin nila during their dinner. Hindi naman pinalampas ng tito ni Deanna to invite them to visit him again.

Deanna didn't promise but it was clear that everyone wants to enjoy the place again.

"Aasahan ko kayo uli dito ahhh?" Sabi ng nakatatandang Wong before everyone nodded and went inside their cars.

Ponggay insisted to ride with Yumi and Jaycel because she wants to know more about how the couple finally got together.

Deanna didn't mind and just reminded Ponggay of the meeting with Ly and Keifer at Bea and Maddie's ice cream shop.

"Don't worry Wongskie! Darating ako." Ponggay assured before they all left the parking lot.

It was still dark as the couple cruises along the expressway back to Manila.

"Baby? Want some coffee ba muna? Baka inaantok ka?" Jema asked as she sits beside Deanna.

Saglit na sumulyap si Deanna at ngumiti sa katabi before answering, "Hindi naman ako inaantok baby... Pero we can stop muna to eat and get coffee kung gusto mo."

"I'll go for coffee. Ako ata inaantok eh!" Jema chuckled.

Deanna just smiled and started to drive towards the inner lane to prepare for their exit to a truck stop.

Deanna took the opportunity to refuel her car before she parked in front of a coffee shop.

The sweet-smelling coffee greeted them as Deanna opened the door for her loved one. Jema smiled as a way of thanking her and entered the familiar coffee shop.

"Same drink baby?" Deanna asked as she was about to order their drinks.

Jema smiled and nodded before she sat on a 2-seater table near the window.

After a few minutes, Deanna came carrying their drinks and a slice of cheesecake.

Jema was a bit shocked so she asked, "How did you know I love cheesecake?"

Deanna chuckled as she sits in front of Jema and said, "I didn't know. Favourite ko din kasi yan eh!"

Jema smiled.

Akala ko alam nya na gusto ko to. Well, I guess magkapareho lang talaga kami ng mga gusto. Akalain mo nga naman... Isip ni Jema.

Nagkwentuhan na lang ang couple while drinking and eating.

"Baby, sa bahay na lang tayo umuwi para at least mas malapit sa MB." Jema stated.

"Pwede naman. Para you can rest na din. Mukang pagod ka na..." Deanna answered.

"Ang dami kasing activities, pero sulit naman kasi sobrang saya." Jema said.

Deanna smiled and held Jema's hand then said, "I'm happy na nag enjoy ka baby..."

"Oo naman... Kasama kita eh!" Jema winked.

Deanna's smile widened and they continue to eat and drink.

After a while, they went back to Deanna's car and continued their journey back to Manila. They were silent during the rest of the ride. Just holding hands and enjoying the music.

After a couple of hours, Deanna got off the car to open the gate and parked the car. Jema opened the door of her house and helped Deanna unload their stuff.