𝘉𝘙𝘖𝘒𝘌𝘕 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 2 | 𝘕𝘈𝘔𝘒𝘖𝘖𝘒

Namjoon is 21 | Jungkook is 23 | Jimin is 22 | Taehyung is 23

Namjoon is now in his room. He had confined himself for two days without eating and drinking and he looks so thin and lifeless. Jimin advised him that what he was doing was not good for him and that he should forget everything related to Jungkook and start a new life.

Who says he has never tried to forget Jungkook? He tried but every time he wanted to forget Jungkook, Jungkook would come to him with his charming smile. It hurts to see Jungkook happy with someone other than him even though he grew up with him. The two of them share secrets and will watch Jungkook's favorite drama together but now Jungkook has moved out of his apartment and it all remains a memory.

'' Namjoon! Are you home? '' Namjoon walked out of his room and looked out the window. Jimin was standing in front of his door. 

Namjoon opens the door to allow Jimin to enter his apartment. Namjoon hugged Jimin tightly and cried on his shoulder. 

'' I'm sorry but I still can't forget him Jimin hyung . It hurts so much to see him happy with someone other than myself! '' Namjoon said hugging Jimin tightly. He couldn't stop himself from crying. 

Jimin knew that Namjoon's feelings towards Jungkook would not end with a good ending from the beginning. Everything was clear from the beginning. Everyone knows how close Namjoon and Jungkook are but they are shocked when they get an invitation card for Taehyung and Jungkook's wedding because they thought the friendship between Namjoon and Jungkook would end in marriage but apparently, their predictions were wrong. 

'' Namjoon-ah, I will help you to forget Jungkook but you have to promise me that if you can forget Jungkook, marry me and start a new life with me '' Jimin said and Namjoon just nodded and sat next to Jimin

3 years later 

Namjoon forgets everything about Jungkook and plans to start a new life with Jimin. Namjoon loves Jimin and he doesn't know that he'll feel this way about Jimin but he really loves Jimin and wants to spend the rest of his life with him. 

Jimin bought a large mansion for the two of them to live comfortably. Jimin is the CEO of a well-known cosmetics company in Korea and Namjoon never knew about it before. The good news is, he's getting married to Jimin soon. He and Jimin also had an appointment with their wedding planner to go to the boutique to find a wedding dress. 

'' Namjoon? Jimin is waiting for you outside '' Jimin's personal assistant Hoseok said and smiled

Namjoon thanked Hoseok and walked out of their mansion and got into the car. He kisses Jimin and gives him a warm hug. Eventually, the two of them arrived at the famous boutique and began searching for Namjoon's dream dress for his to wear at the wedding.

'' Namjoon? I didn't think you'd be here with Jimin '' Jungkook said and Namjoon started to hold Jimin's hand tightly as he trembled

Jungkook stood in front of him with Taehyung next to him. How can Jungkook be here? Aren't they both married?

'' How can you two be here? I thought you two were married? '' Jimin said

'' We actually changed our wedding date this Friday. What about you two? Why are you two here? '' 

'' Actually, both of us are going to get married this Friday too and Namjoon didn't like the wedding dress he chose before so we came here to find another wedding dress. '' Jimin said and smiled at Namjoon who was staring at him

'' Oh '' That's all Jungkook said before he was pulled by Taehyung

Jungkook saw Namjoon for the last time and was sad when Namjoon didn't seem to recognize him anymore. He doesn't know what he is feeling right now but his heart aches when Jimin tells him that they are getting married. From a distance, Jungkook could see Namjoon trying on his wedding dress and showing it in front of a smiling Jimin.

Suddenly he hopes that he is Jimin. Jimin is very lucky because Namjoon is indeed the most beautiful and beautiful person he has ever known. Namjoon hugged Jimin tightly and Jungkook could feel that he had lost someone he loved to someone else.

He knows that he won't be able to change Namjoon's feelings. Namjoon may have forgotten him but what's important is, Namjoon is happy and he doesn't have to hurt Namjoon anymore. 

" Adios my love. '' 

- la' fin