WE LOST HIM² - OT7

Everything was chaotic, Namjoon cried outside the emergency room because his father had just been rushed to the emergency room earlier in a critical condition. Everything happened so fast and he did not even realize it for fear of losing his father. He does not want to be alone and he also does not want to lose the person he loves the most.

An hour passed and his father or the doctor who treated his father did not leave the emergency room at all. Namjoon was still waiting with an anxious feeling and finally he stood up from his seat when a nurse came out of the emergency room door.

“ I'm sorry but we've tried our best. ” Namjoon looked towards the emergency room door and cried. He told the nurse to try again but his request was answered with
‘ I'm sorry ’

The nurse walked away leaving Namjoon alone in the dark corridor crying. He did not know what would happen to him after this.  He wants his father back but why did all this happen to him alone? Why should all the burdens be placed on his shoulders?

“ Are you okay? ” Jimin said as he leaned against the wall looking at Namjoon who was still kneeling on the floor.

Namjoon looked right into Jimin's eyes then stood up and hugged him. He did not restrain himself from crying because he had lost the person he truly loved. Jimin pushed him away and Namjoon fell, his back slammed into the chair.

“ Why should all bad things happen to me?  Why not someone else? Does God really hate me? ”

“ I should have worked harder and my dad could have gotten the treatment he deserved. I should not have to go to school.  I am too selfish! ” Namjoon said then threw his school bag.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon and with a small step he approached Namjoon and hugged him. He whispered words of encouragement for him and then smiled. He took out his handkerchief and wiped Namjoon's tears that fell on his cheeks. The younger lips were pale and his eyes were also swollen from being tired of crying.

“ Stop crying for people who will never come back. You just wasted your tears. ”

Namjoon raised his head and looked at Yoongi.  He stood up and punched Yoongi's handsome face without stopping even for a moment. He screamed loudly and stopped when Yoongi pushed him hard.

“ Who are you to say that about my father?  The only person who cares and loves me even though he knows that he is no longer strong?  I have to get up before dawn to find more money so that I can pay the bills while you all just sit and wait to be treated like a king. Oh! I forgot that you are all just adopted children. Lucky adopted children who can live in luxury. What about me?  I have to lie to my dad that I have eaten just because I need to save money! ”

“ W-who are you all? Why did you suddenly come here and destroy it all?  Why does it have to be me? W-why..? ” Namjoon screamed as loud as he could and gripped his hand tightly.

He looked at them all before running out of the hospital and heading for the only place he could think of right now. The weather felt a little cold tonight and Namjoon forgot that he was only wearing a thin layer.

Now Namjoon is near an old bridge that no one wants to visit and he looks towards the water flowing slowly. He put his hand on the bridge and looked up at the sky. His father may have been following the glowing stars on this cold night.

He smiled then slowly stood on the bridge while raising both his hands up. He waved to the sky and closed his eyes. He could hear the sound of water and the sound of cold wind.

“ They teach themselves how to save the lives of others but why can’t they save themselves~ The sound of crying was heard from inside the bathroom and they slowly reached for their father's razor and then slowly cut off their hands.!

They scream for help but how do others want to know if they are busy hiding their ugly faces with colorful masks? They screamed and kept screaming and finally fell down due to their own ignorance.! ” Namjoon sang while wiping away tears.

Finally he lifted one leg and smiled when he could feel his body unbalanced.  He put all his body load forward and he finally fell.

Pak!

A week later, they finally got the news of Namjoon's death when a fisherman passing by from the bridge saw Namjoon's body floating. They regret especially Yoongi because he did not mean to say that to Namjoon.  They just love Namjoon and but now they feel so frustrated with themselves because they have killed their loved ones.

“ It must be nice to love someone who lets you break them twice ”

-the end.