ARRANGED MARRIAGE | MINJOON

Request by vidishak

Namjoon is now in his room hiding from his parents in his fancy closet. The reason he is hiding from his parents because he doesn't want to see his future husband. His fiance' are in his living room right now and he doesn't want to see them right now.

It's been almost an hour since he's been hiding from his parents and now he's need to sneak out because he really needs to see Jungkook. So he got out of his closet and silently walked downstairs so his parents didn't know he was coming out. Suddenly his hand was pulled violently and he was dragged to the living room by the man he didn't know.

" Thank you Jimin for catching Namjoon before he can escape with that Jungkook boy " Namjoon's father said smiling at Jimin who was sitting next to his mother.

" You know i love Jungkook but you still forces me to marry someone i don't love. You only know how to shaming Jungkook's name just because he has no job and no parents " Namjoon said and he also surprised himself as this was the first time he was against his parents.

Namjoon looks at Jimin and he doesn't smile at all. Jimin may have slightly has the same feelings as robot but he swears that his fiance has a very handsome face. Jimin's hair looked so soft like a cloud and Namjoon seemed to want to swim in his hair. Jimin's mothers is so pretty and she's doesn't look like a Korean.

Compared to Jimin's father, they both have a lot in common. Jimin really look like his father. Charming eyes and plump lips remind Namjoon of the prince who is always told in fairly tales.

" Why are you looking at your fiance like that Namjoon honey? Are you pleased with him already ? " Namjoon's mother said and smiled

Eventually Jimin and Namjoon's wedding date was set and Namjoon couldn't refuse because Jimin's father had invested in his father's company so Jimin's father played a big part in this business and now Namjoon is in Jimin's mansion because Jimin's mother tells him to stay with Jimin for a while. Namjoon was uncomfortable that Jimin kept staring at him with his sharp eyes as he is his dinner.

Namjoon gets up and walks into the kitchen as he can't stand Jimin's staring at him. He washed his face in the sink and was shocked when his face was too close to Jimin's.

" What are you doing here? Don't come close! or I'II will kill you with this fork! " Namjoon screamed as Jimin scoffed.

" You want to kill me? Do you think you deserve to touch me with your dirty hands? " Jimin said and held Namjoon's wrist tightly while holding the fork

“ Your father's business was about to go bankrupt and without any embarrassment your father came to my father with the intention of marrying you to me.  You should be ashamed of yourself as being sold by your own father. ” Jimin walked away from Namjoon leaving him alone in the kitchen crying

Author notes : part 2?