𝘚𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘓𝘌 𝘍𝘈𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙 | 𝘕𝘈𝘔𝘒𝘖𝘖𝘒 2

Today Namjoon was supposed to come to Jungkook's mansion because he had invited Namjoon for dinner. Jungkook was nervous because he was afraid Namjoon would not come. He is afraid that he will disappoint Yoongi again because Yoongi really likes Namjoon and wants Namjoon to be his ' mommy '. 

" Do I look handsome and stylish dad? " Yoongi said smiling in front of Jungkook. Showing his cute gum

" You look really cute and stylish but can't be more than me " Jungkook said and quickly ran to the front door when he heard the sound of the bells ring. 

And when he opens the front door, he can see Namjoon standing in front of the door wearing a long black dress that looks so pretty to him. Now he just feels sorry for leaving Namjoon and now he realizes how much he loved Namjoon. 

" I came here for Yoongi and not for you. I hope you know about it " Namjoon said and walked into Jungkook's fancy living room. 

Yoongi ran towards Namjoon and hugged him tightly. While Jungkook is busy in the kitchen preparing dinner. Things have been going well so far and Jungkook is relieved about that. But what Jungkook didn't expect was that Namjoon went into the kitchen and sat in front of him. He could feel Namjoon staring sharply at him. So, he just pretends to be unaware of Namjoon's presence so the younger can walk away from him. 

" I'm sorry, Yoongi told me everything and I'm really sorry. " Namjoon said and hugged Jungkook

Jungkook didn't know how he should feel. His heart aches but he wants to hug Namjoon. So he does what he thinks he should do by hugging Namjoon back. That hug meant so much to Namjoon because he misses Jungkook. Ever since Jungkook left him, he has started having nightmares and sleepless nights. 

" You know I miss you, right? I'm sorry for leaving you behind just to achieve my dream of becoming a successful doctor " Jungkook said as the younger nodded. 

Dinner was already on the table and everyone took their seats. Jungkook sat in front of Namjoon while Yoongi was sitting next to Namjoon smiling warmly. The food Jungkook cooked was delicious and Namjoon enjoyed his food very well. 

Finally the dinner ended with all of them in the living room watching television. Namjoon borrowed Jungkook's big sweater because he didn't feel comfortable wearing long dresses for long. Yoongi sits in the middle while enjoying his fried poppy with joy. That night was a lot of fun because a lot of things happened.

One of the interesting things that happened that night was when Jungkook had to calm Yoongi down for a while because his favorite television show ended immediately. Namjoon misses the moment. The time he was able to smile together with Jungkook and now there are three of them. 

" Thank God that you're with me now " Namjoon said as he looked at Jungkook who's patting Yoongi to sleep 

- THE END -