𝘞𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘛 𝘏𝘐𝘔 | 𝘉𝘛𝘚 𝘟 𝘕𝘈𝘔𝘑𝘖𝘖𝘕

Request by ; @Argon1810

It is raining heavily in Seoul and Namjoon has to drop to school. Namjoon hates school because almost every year he gets bullied by his classmates. Don't misunderstand, he likes to study and listen to what his subject teachers say in front of the class but bullying isn't something he likes. 

He once tried to tell his school counselor about him being bullied at school and all she said was 'try to talk to your parents'. And that's also a problem for Namjoon. He didn't want to make his dad worry about him because his dad was very sick. His  father had cancer of the brain and they are also now facing financial difficulties. 

And today the whole school is excited as their school welcomes seven new students, the children of famous German millionaires. Except for Namjoon, he thinks they came here only to show off their parents' wealth. 

" Namjoon-ah, do you have money to buy me food in the cafeteria later? " Shownu, his classmate he hates the most

Namjoon just nodded his head and quickly grabbed his book from the locker and ran away from Shownu. He just wanted to walk into his classroom but when he heard loud screams in front of the school fence, he quickly ran there.

" Oh " And now Namjoon just knows why the girls at his school are screaming like crazy people. 

The children of the millionaire have arrived at their school on their luxury car. Again an attempt to show off their parents' wealth. Namjoon rolled his eyes towards the millionaire boy and walked back to his classroom. 

" Mr. Kim, I thought you didn't go to school today. Come on in, the class is just getting started " His class teacher Mrs. Sasha said with a smile.  

" He may have been raped by Shownu and his gang, who knows? " Namjoon held his hand tightly and closed his eyes when he heard his  classmates talk bad about him

Namjoon covered his face with a dictionary he bought yesterday with his own money because he didn't want to hear his class teacher tell the whole class about the millionaire sons. 

" You can all take a seat next to Namjoon. " 

Namjoon complained to Mrs. Sasha when he needed to sit next to the new boy but Mrs. Sasha simply ignored his complaint and started classes as usual. There is nothing more interesting than the rumors that Shownu and the children of the millionaire know each other. Of course, the rich definitely want to be friends with the rich. Namjoon also recognized the children's names of the German millionaire. 

The class is over and now Namjoon needs to be careful as he doesn't want to bump into Shownu as he heads to the cafeteria to buy his favorite box of milk. He couldn't afford to buy the fancy food that his school provided because he wanted to save the money so that his dad could get the surgery he needed. 

" You're like running away from someone? Do you need help to escape? " Namjoon knows him. He was one of the millionaire siblings. 

His sweet smile made Namjoon's heart flutter. The color of his hair is like a pic making Namjoon feel like he wants to touch it. Jimin. Yes, he remembers Jimin because Jimin's only hair color stood out besides Taehyung and Hoseok.  

" No, I-I just want to go to the restroom and c-calm down, you know? Do what ordinary h-humans always do. " And now Namjoon is sorry to say that because Jimin must have thought he was weird 

" Actually I don't know but if you don't mind, you want to follow me to the rooftop? I'm sure the air above the school's roof is better than here " Jimin said and pulled Namjoon along with him to the roof of the school.