HYBRID | NAMKOOK

Request by : Joonjjang12

It's been almost two days since Namjoon left his master by the road and now he's hungry and cold. He is a hybrid and he has beautiful fur and eyes but unfortunately his master already has a new pet to replace his place.

No human ever wanted to help him and now he feels helpless to move. He has a sore paws and he has no voice to cry either.

" What are you doing in this dark alley? You have no collar " The man standing in front of him said a smile on his handsome face.

" I'm Jungkook. I'll take care of you from today so let's go home. " Jungkook said as he lifted Namjoon and started walking home.

Jungkook's house is really big and Namjoon immediately tries to get out of Jungkook's grasp so he can look around the house. Around the house Jungkook is decorated with various paintings and Namjoon does not understand the meaning but the painting is very beautiful.

Namjoon jumped on the sofa while Jungkook was in the kitchen to prepare food for him.

" Meow~ " Namjoon meowed as he jumped over the counter

" Wait a minute, I'm still looking for the cat food I bought that day. I was so careless how I could forget where I put the cat food " Jungkook said as he laughed to himself

Namjoon sat down on the counter as he saw Jungkook's head slamming against the closet. He has to admit that he's also careless but Jungkook's carelessness is worse than him and it's funny when he sees other people's carelessness.

" Aha! " Jungkook yelled while holding a can of cat food.

He puts the cat food in the cat food container and smiles when he sees Namjoon enjoying the cat food so well. He gently caressed Namjoon's head and walked away to prepare food for himself.

" From today, you're my cat and I'll call you Joon " Jungkook said as he smiled.

That night, Jungkook had the best night of his life because he didn't feel lonely when Namjoon was with him.

The sun was rising and Jungkook was awake from his sleep when he heard a noise from the kitchen. He immediately ran towards the kitchen when he thought about his cat.

But what's even more surprising is that there was a man in his kitchen and he was wearing his favorite shirt and pants. The man had the same collar as Namjoon and he immediately approached the man and hit him in the head.

The man fainted on the cold floor and Jungkook quickly lifted the man and laid him down on the sofa. " What exactly are you ? " Jungkook said as he looked closely at Namjoon.

He felt weird because the man had a tail behind him and his eyes were just like his cats.

" Joon? " When Jungkook mentioned the 'joon' the man kept opening his eyes and smiling.

Jungkook picked up his baseball stick and pointed it at the man but when he saw the man in fear, he lowered his baseball stick.

" Joon? "

" You are Joon?! "

Ps: i'm sorry if this is not what you're expected.