𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 | 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐎𝐍

REQUEST BY : vidishak

[ PART 1 ]

" You can't leave me like this. You are the father of this baby! " Namjoon shouted as he took Jimin's hand.

Namjoon knew that everything would turn out this way. Jimin wouldn't change and Namjoon was disappointed in him for not keeping his promise.

Jimin had promised him that together he would raise their baby but Namjoon didn't think that Jimin was going to marry the girl of his mother choice and now he will leave Namjoon alone in a small apartment.

Jimin is not a poor man but he is so rich that he owns three buildings in Seoul and Namjoon is not surprised that many people would want to be with him.

" I'm sorry Namjoon, but I have no choice " Jimin said and prepared to leave the small apartment when Namjoon pulled his hand and Jimin could see that Namjoon was disappointed in him.

" But when the baby was born, you were coming, right? "

" Right? " Then it's hit him.

Jimin knows he still loves Namjoon but he can't do anything and he can't fight his parents either. He doesn't want to lose everything he has done. He doesn't want to lose his car, his house, his credit card and all the things he needs.

Is it considered selfish?

but he can't give up everything he has right now just for the man he loves. Love won't be able to give him what he has right now. Love will never be able to feed him and he is aware of it but it is worth it to leave the person he loves and be with the person he does not know right away ?

" I-I don't know Namjoon, but I'll give you money every month " and with that, Jimin walked out of Namjoon's small apartment with a heavy heart.

Namjoon is disappointed with Jimin and he feels like crying right now but he knows stress is not good for the baby he is pregnant right now.

Does Jimin still love him? Is he still the Jimin he knows? But why is the Jimin he knows now able to leave him alone with this heavy responsibility? Where was Jimin who was always with him when he was in trouble?

Namjoon doesn't want Jimin's money. He knows Jimin is from a rich family but Namjoon is not a beggar. He has legs and arms so he'll work even when he knows he can't. He will prove to Jimin that he can raise this baby on his own without the help of anyone.

8 month

Namjoon looks so much better now with his body shape now. His body shape changed and his back ached.

His baby kept kicking in his stomach and doctors said his baby was very active and that was a good sign. Namjoon hopes that his baby will take Jimin's beauty instead of him. Jimin is so pretty and everyone agrees.

Namjoon wonders how Jimin's life is like now. Is he happy with his wife right now and is playing with his son? The last time Namjoon's heard about Jimin is he and his wife on a honeymoon in Europe.

Namjoon smiled for a moment, if all this had not happened, he and Jimin were on a honeymoon in Europe too. Namjoon once told Jimin about going to Europe on his birthday but unfortunately he didn't go with Jimin.

" Be strong Namjoon, you're not weak. You can handle all this without anyone's help "

" You know you have to stop looking at him and you also have a wife now " Seolhyun said and sat next to Jimin, lit her cigarette.

" You disgust me and I never considered you as my wife. Stop smoking in my room bitch " Jimin said and put Namjoon's picture in his pocket.