ARRANGED MARRIAGE 2 | MINJOON

Namjoon has been married to Jimin for almost a year and their relationship has never been better. Jimin always comes home late from work and they also sleep separately now just because Jimin is uncomfortable with him.

And now he's in the living room waiting for Jimin to come home from work. He wants to have dinner with his husband because he doesn't want his relationship with his husband to be like this now.  Because he left everything he has now to live with Jimin. He had broken up with Jungkook and had moved out of his parents' house.

“ He was supposed to come home for dinner but where was he? ” Namjoon said as he stared at the clock that showed exactly eight o'clock.

For nearly an hour he waited for Jimin to return home and finally fell asleep on the sofa in exhaustion. He shouldn't be sleeping right now because Jimin can go home anytime but he is too tired today because he need to clean the whole house.

“ I'm home ” Jimin said as he threw his coat on the floor

Jimin runs to the kitchen but stops when he realizes that Namjoon has fallen asleep on the couch. Namjoon looks really pretty when he sleeps, which is why Jimin decides to sleep separately with Namjoon.

He didn't want to fall in love with Namjoon because he knew he had hurt Namjoon many times. He also doesn't believe that he will fall in love with Namjoon.  The one who shouldn't have appeared in his life from the beginning.

But he was afraid that Namjoon would be cold if he slept in the living room so he gently lifted Namjoon to his room.

“ I can't believe I'm going to fall in love with someone like you, Kim Namjoon ” Jimin smiles as he looks at Namjoon's face but he doesn't realize that Namjoon heard what he was saying and Namjoon is happy about it.

So when he wanted to leave, Namjoon immediately hugged Jimin from behind so he wouldn't leave “ Do you mean it when you say you love me? ” Namjoon said and still didn't let go of Jimin hands

“ Yes, but I'm afraid I'll hurt you again.  I don't want this wedding from the start and I won't accept this baby either. ” Jimin said while pointing his finger toward Namjoon's stomach.

“ H-How do you know about this? ”

“ Do you think you can hide this from me?  You'll get everything you want if you have enough money instead of being like your dad who came to my dad like a beggar.  ” Jimin said and again left Namjoon alone in the dark bedroom

7 month

Namjoon's stomach got bigger and Namjoon was happy about it even though Jimin never cared about him. He would gently rub his stomach so Hoseok could tell that how's much he loved him. 

Seokjin is Jimin's personal assistant who tells Namjoon about the beautiful name.  Seokjin also tells him that Hoseok's name is like a symbol of joy that everyone needs to know. So Namjoon finally named his beautiful baby with a beautiful name. 

And now Namjoon is in the living room enjoying his own tea.  Even though Jimin doesn't care about him, Namjoon is grateful that Jimin didn't kick him out of the house with Hoseok. The butterflies fluttering outside the window made Namjoon calm for a moment until he felt a headache and his breathing seemed to be blocked.

He tried to reach for his cellphone which was on the coffee table but failed when he fell from the chair directly onto the cold floor. His head was so sore and Hoseok seemed to be kicking in his stomach.

He didn't want to lose Hoseok because Hoseok was his only happiness.  Hoseok was his only friend when he was sick and sad. Hoseok was the only person who would hear his bored talk about how Jimin treated him poorly today.  He didn't want that to happen.

“ J-Jimin.. ” Everything turned dark for Namjoon

-
Jimin is on his way home since he left behind important documents so he drove fast to his home. He shut down the radio playing Namjoon's favorite song and when he got to his house he quickly ran out of his car and entered the house.

“ I came here just to get this document and I'm not going home tonight ” Jimin said and took the documents scattered across the table but stopped when he realized there was blood on the floor

“ N-Namjoon? Get out now!  It's not funny ” Jimin slowly traced the trail of blood and was shocked when he saw Namjoon lying on the floor lifeless.

Jimin lifted Namjoon off the floor and headed to his luxury car and at this point he didn't care that his luxury car was covered in Namjoon's blood.  He just wants Namjoon to live.

1 year

“ Mama! ” Hoseok said as he ran towards his mommy happily.

“ My puppy!  ” Namjoon said as he hugged Hoseok tightly and kissed his forehead gently.

“ Today daddy taught me how to attract people i love! I smile all the time in front of Yoongi but Yoongi calls me crazy. He doesn't know how much I love him!  ” Hoseok said with a smile as his mommy laughed

“ Next time don't hear what daddy says to you but what I know Yoongi really likes you. I'll buy some carrot cake for you and Yoongi and you two can eat together at the kindergarten later okay?  ” Namjoon said as Hoseok nodded

Hoseok and Namjoon were busy chatting about Yoongi and being unaware of the presence of Jimin who had just returned from work.

Jimin walked slowly to the kitchen and quickly embraced Hoseok who was sitting at the counter overlooking Namjoon who was busy cooking. “ Daddy ! ”

“ You were so busy talking that you didn't realize I was back. ” Jimin said and kissed Namjoon's forehead gently.

That night, the three of them spent time in the kitchen hearing Namjoon talking about clothes that Jimin had left in his bed. The clothes Jimin was supposed to put in the washing machine but he forgot.

Hoseok just watched his parents talk to each other and laughed when he saw his daddy ear being pulled by his mommy. 

- the end -