EGO - NAMKOOK

Namjoon has known Jungkook for almost three months since he moved to Hankuk High School and this is the first time he has seen Jungkook in such a bad situation as he is now. His handsome face was adorned with a few bruises and a few cuts on his lips.  His hands were also stained with blood that Namjoon did not know who belonged to.

Jungkook was standing in front of him with a smile on his face. He stood in front of his house at three in the morning and Namjoon was not willing to let him in the cold so he invited Jungkook to enter his house.

The older hugged Jungkook and asked him a few questions. Jungkook just replied that he fell off his bike from the hill and Namjoon just nodded.

“ Luckily you didn't faint there. Wait here, I will bring you some clothes that you can change to because your clothes are so dirty.” Namjoon said then ran upstairs to his bedroom.

Jungkook just waited without saying anything just looking towards the picture of Namjoon dog hanging on the wall. Namjoon's house is beautiful, neat and big.  Jungkook has never been in before and this is the first time for him so his efforts are certainly not in vain.

He approached Namjoon's coat which was lying on the sofa and sniffed it.  It really smells like his hyung perfume that he likes. The whole house smelled like his hyung and he liked it. Cushions, door knobs, remote controls and sofas also smell like his hyung.

“ Sorry for being late because my shirt is too small for you and i came across a shirt that Hoseok left while he was staying here so you can borrow his shirt and his sweatpants” Namjoon said as he smiled.

Namjoon kneels in front of Jungkook and tells Jungkook to lower his head slightly so that he can treat the wound on his lips as he is a little shorter than Jungkook.

“ I love when you kneel in front of me. Feels like i own you. ” Jungkook said as he laughed.

Namjoon just considers that a joke and goes on to treat Jungkook's wounds. After he finished, he told Jungkook to clean himself and rest because tomorrow he has to go to school and he definitely needs enough rest.

“ I'm dying hyung... ”

“ What are you talking about Jungkook-ah? ”

“ You think when you reach a certain age things will start making sense then you find out you're just lost as you were before. ” Jungkook said while looking towards the floor.

Tears fell to his cheeks and no one spoke.  Jungkook stood up from where he was sitting and finally headed upstairs leaving Namjoon alone in the living room.