𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘋𝘈𝘠 | 𝘉𝘛𝘚 𝘟 𝘕𝘈𝘔𝘑𝘖𝘖𝘕

Request by ; @MyBabyBoyJoonie

Namjoon is nervous to get on stage and he doesn't know why he feels that way. His mind started to panic probably because he didn't sleep last night because he was busy helping other members make songs for them. 

He is tired and he is not surprised if he has acne on his face later. He just wants to relax and calm his mind but he can't. When he thinks about what other members will feel, he will force himself to continue working. Sometimes he will force himself to work to the point where he needs to be hospitalized for fainting.

He stepped onto the stage and his heartbeat began to beat rapidly. When he had to jump for the 'Idol' choreography he could feel the pain in his right leg. He may have sprained his right leg but he still has to dance because he doesn't want to bother other members.

The light coming on them made his eyes ache. His head ached but he continued to sing his part as he held his head. Jimin felt something was wrong so he ran towards Namjoon while smiling and hugging him. 

'' Are you okay? '' Jimin said with a smile

'' You don't have to worry about me, I'm fine. '' Namjoon said and walked away from Jimin to Seokjin and Taehyung waving at their fans

The sound of their fans echoing throughout the stadium made him feel like vomiting but he had to strengthen himself. He believes he can do it. They have ten more songs to sing and he wants to stay with them to the end. 

'' Namjoon! Your nose is bleeding! '' Seokjin said and wiped the blood on Namjoon's nose with his shirt sleeve. 

'' Hyung.. '' 

Namjoon fainted on stage and everyone was shocked. He could hear the cheers of their loud fans slowing down. He shed tears when he realized he couldn't stay with other members until the concert ended. 

The security guards quickly ran to the stage and lifted Namjoon off the stage and ran backstage. 

Namjoon is now in the ward. The doctor told them that Namjoon only needed enough rest and could not work longer than the prescribed time. After the concert was over, they all rushed to the hospital for fear of Namjoon's condition. They're all worried. Jimin forgot the lyrics and Hoseok also forgot the 'Fire' choreography. 

Namjoon looks really tired and they don't know about it. Namjoon could have told them he was tired but he didn't. He is still forcing himself to work because he fears he will burden them with a lot of work. 

They don't even deserve Namjoon. 

'' Hyung, my throat hurts and I'm sorry for not staying with you all until the end of the concert. I was supposed to take sleeping pills last night so tha- " 

" It's not your fault okay! . We're sorry for not realizing that the burden we put on you is too much for you to bear. We should be aware that you need our help too. I'm sorry Namjoon-ah '' Seokjin says but Namjoon just hugs him and says everything is fine

-

Namjoon has been allowed to go home by their personal doctor and what Namjoon needs is ample rest. He is now in his bedroom reading a book of facts about forest life. 

'' Namjoon hyung, may I come in? '' Jungkook said and Namjoon immediately opened the door for him

Jungkook was standing in front of his bedroom door with a bag of cookies and a glass of hot milk. He looks like he's just back from the gym because he's still wearing his training clothes. Namjoon asks Jungkook to sit in his bed so they can both share the biscuits and milk together.

That night, the two of them spent their time eating delicious cookies while reading Jungkook's new comic book. Namjoon knows he doesn't need to worry about work anymore because he knows that other members will definitely help him. He was grateful that they were still with him. All of this is like a dream. 

" If it was a dream, it was one I did not want wake up from." 

- THE END -