𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘞𝘕 | 𝘕𝘈𝘔𝘎𝘐

Request by ; @BoyloveBL1 

Yoongi always cheer for Namjoon when he's sad and disappointed. Yoongi will always be by Namjoon's side when he needs it because that's what friends use, right?  He tells Namjoon that everything will be fine and that nothing bad will happen. Even Namjoon doesn't know what he really feels. 

He could suffer for Namjoon. As long as he can see the smile on Namjoon's face. He didn't want to see Namjoon's face grow dim. He's willing to do anything for Namjoon. Anything for the younger sake. 

'' Yoongi, today Seokjin invited me to dinner with his family! '' Namjoon said while hugging Yoongi tightly

Namjoon is happy that he has liked Seokjin for a long time and this is the first time Seokjin has invited him to dinner with his family. He is so excited but he can't bring  Yoongi together because Seokjin says this is personal things. 

'' I'm ... happy for you '' Yoongi said and hugged Namjoon back. 

Yoongi is now lying on his bed alone waiting for Namjoon to come home. Namjoon had been home for almost two hours and he felt very lonely. He didn't know what to do because he was bored. 

Usually at this hour, he and Namjoon would watch his favorite drama while eating corn. Yoongi misses Namjoon and wants to express his feelings to Namjoon but he fears that his feelings will be rejected. 

After all, Namjoon is happy with Seokjin and he doesn't want to ruin everything. He's not the kind of person who would ruin other people's relationships just for himself to feel happy. He's not that kind of person. 

'' Yoongi hyung.. I'm home '' Namjoon's voice was heard from the lower floor and Yoongi quickly ran out of his bedroom and found Namjoon in the living room. 

Namjoon's clothes were torn and his face looked sad. His hair was wet and tangled. What really happened to dinner earlier? 

'' Seokjin's mother tore off the clothes you bought for me and she said that I was incomparable to marry her son. Actually, Seokjin got engaged to a girl but he didn't tell me about it! I feel so embarrassed .. What should I do now.. '' Namjoon said while crying in Yoongi's shoulder.

The dinner was just a mess and it wasn't what Namjoon imagined. He felt very embarrassed, walking to the bus station in his torn clothes. People are watching him with a looks that he doesn't like making him uncomfortable. 

'' It's alright Namjoon-ah , the girl will only marry a man with a broad shoulders and Seokjin doesn't have a big dick right? '' Yoongi said as he laughed out loud. 

'' You make me feel disgusted '' Namjoon said while laughing with Yoongi. 

That night, the two of them spent time together talking about how bad the painting Yoongi gave him on Christmas day. Yoongi drew a picture of a naked girl and Namjoon had to open the painting in front of his father and mother. He was so embarrassed that day but everything had passed and now he didn't have to worry because he knew Yoongi would always be by his side.

No matter the day, week, time and month, Yoongi will always be by his side. Always 

author notes ; i'm sorry if this is not funny as you want because i'm not a funny person hehe. but i do hope that you like this