𝘚𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘔𝘌 | 𝘕𝘈𝘔𝘑𝘐𝘕

Request by ; JoonMonoGalaxy

'' Sir, we just received news from Jungkook that our warehouse in Busan has been hacked but Jungkook has taken care of it. '' Jimin, the most trusted Seokjin right-hander, spoke to him while showing him a picture of the intruded warehouse

'' Good, but make sure things like this never happen again Jimin-ah. I have to go back now Namjoon is waiting for me at home. See you tomorrow '' Seokjin said and reached for his coat on his couch and walked out of his office. He drove from his office in his luxury car to his mansion for dinner with Namjoon. 

When he got to his mansion, he took off his shoes and changed them into a pair of soft slippers and walked into the kitchen. He smiled when he saw his cute husband cooking dinner wearing a cute pink apron. He approached Namjoon slowly and hugged him. 

'' You're back, honey? How about work today? '' Namjoon said and turned around so he could see Seokjin's tired face as he worked hard all day while smiling. 

'' The warehouse was raided again today and I really wanted to kill someone who dared to enter my warehouse. '' Seokjin said and took off his tie and put it on the counter. 

Seokjin went to his room to clean himself because the smell of human blood sticking to his body made him want to vomit. The blood of the man he killed this morning smells so bad but the man is dead so he doesn't care. After done cleaning himself up, Seokjin walks out of his room into the dining room. All the food was served on the table and the wine? Namjoon usually won't drink wine at dinner so why is there wine on the table now?

'' Come sit, why are you standing there? '' Seokjin nodded and sat down in front of Namjoon.

Namjoon poured red wine for him while smiling. There must be some good news that he wants to tell, so that's why he wants to drink wine now, right?

'' Honey, actually I want to tell you that I am .... pregnant. It's been almost three months since I had our baby '' Namjoon said and Seokjin kept running towards him and hugged him tightly.

It's been six months since Namjoon got pregnant and Seokjin never cared about him. He was always busy about his drug warehouse being invaded by other gangs until he forgot about him. Taehyung was the only one who cared for him day and night and he was grateful for it. Namjoon asks Seokjin for a day off so he can relax but instead he yells at Namjoon and Namjoon starts to think about their marriage. 

Seokjin never yelled at him and when he screamed that night, he was shocked as if he didn't even recognize his own husband. Namjoon is now in his reading room, reading a book about fairy tales to his son, Yoongi. Taehyung chose the name because he said it matched his sleepy personality but Namjoon desperately wanted Seokjin to name his son but his only hope was to live up to his expectations.

'' Namjoon-ah! where are you? I brought you a bag full of chocolate for your cravings ''  Namjoon walks out of his reading room and looks for Taehyung.

He kept smiling when he saw Taehyung holding a bag full of branded chocolate. He hugged Taehyung and thanked him. He never felt happy seeing a bag full of chocolate in front of him but whatever he did he reached for his favorite chocolate, Mars and immediately opened the plastic wrap and ate it.  

'' Where's Seokjin hyung? '' 

'' He's busy today so I don't want to bother him but thank you for Taehyung's delicious chocolate. I love you!!! '' Namjoon hugged Taehyung while eating his chocolate. 

Throughout the day, Namjoon spends his time with Taehyung eating chocolates, watching Namjoon's favorite drama and seeing the tulips planted by Namjoon himself in the backyard. Eventually the happy hour ended when Taehyung had to go back to work. Seokjin also came back from work and the two of them didn't talk to each other. 

The atmosphere inside Seokjin's mansion was very quiet and Namjoon didn't like the quiet atmosphere at all. So he approached Seokjin slowly and sat down next to him. 

'' What do you want? I'm busy. I'll leave my credit card on the coffee table so if you want to shop, you can go with Jungkook. I don't like you being too close to that Taehyung '' 

'' Why can't I spend time with the only person who cares about me? You were always so busy with work that you couldn't remember about me and Yoongi ! '' Namjoon screamed as he saw Seokjin with his angry face

'' Who's Yoongi? '' 

" Our child. I was the one who let Taehyung name our son because he himself forgot and was too busy to spend any of his time '' Seokjin pulls Namjoon's hair firmly and pushes him to the floor. Namjoon could feel the pain in his stomach and he was afraid he would lose Yoongi so he immediately ran from Seokjin to his room and locked his door tightly. 

Seokjin chases Namjoon from behind and kicks the door hard. He screamed so loudly that he couldn't open the door so he immediately took the duplicate key he had hidden from Namjoon and opened the door. He could see Namjoon's face in fear and that made the game even more interesting. He approached Namjoon slowly and smiled when he saw Namjoon crying in front of his eyes.

'' Please don't hurt Yoongi. It's your son, Kim Seokjin! '' Namjoon said while holding his stomach

"  What if the child you are pregnant with is not my son but that Kim Taehyung's? You two spend a lot of time together so it's not possible for the two of you to do something I don't like, right? Am I right Kim Namjoon-ssi? '' Seokjin said and Namjoon spit in his face

Namjoon doesn't know what he should do now, but hearing what Seokjin said earlier hurts him. He never even thought about cheating Seokjin because he loved him so much. Seokjin pulls Namjoon's hair and pulls him out of his room to the stairs. He told Namjoon to stand up and push him from behind. He could see Namjoon falling down from the second floor to the first floor with his blood on him. 

'' Jimin-ah, come here and please send Namjoon to the hospital. '' Seokjin said and ended the call when he got a reply 'Alright sir, I'll be right back ' 

'' Are you awake Mr. Kim? '' Namjoon opened his eyes and his eyes ached when the bright light illuminated the dark room. 

When he remembered what had happened, he continued to touch his stomach and when he could feel no more he continued to cry and whimpering on the hospital bed.

" I can't feel Yoongi anymore Taehyung-ah '' 

'' I'm sorry Namjoon. You had a miscarriage '' 

Author notes ; I'm sorry, i have a bad headache and i'm sorry if this is not what you expect but i will continued this oneshot if i have some extra times.