𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘏𝘖𝘓𝘌 | 𝘕𝘈𝘔𝘎𝘐

Request by ; sartikadewi06

Namjoon has been married to Yoongi for almost a year but he has never been happy with him. Yoongi always hit him when he got home from work because he was drunk. Namjoon couldn't stand his habit of drinking alcohol nonstop but Namjoon still loved him. 

He loves Yongi and that's why he can't afford to divorce Yoongi. He also knows that Yoongi loves him but does he? Namjoon slaps himself and is shocked when the front door of his house opens. 

'' Yoongi-ah? Is that you? '' Namjoon screamed and began to lock his front door when his scream was not answered. 

He is starting to get scared now because this house is too big for him and Yoongi and this is why he initially wanted to buy a small house just because he didn't want to be lonely. He runs to the kitchen to prepare dinner for Yoongi because he doesn't want him upset. He plans to cook spicy curry because it's his favorite food. 

'' Namjoon hyung! '' Namjoon was shocked that he had dropped a glass bowl in his hand. The glass bowl fell on the floor and shattered until a piece of glass touched his feet. 

His legs started to bleed profusely and he was shocked to see Taehyung in front of him . He cried aloud while holding his feet. Taehyung immediately raised Namjoon in a bridal style and kissed Namjoon's forehead to calm him down. He picks up an emergency box and begins treating Namjoon. After treating Namjoon's wound, Taehyung smiles and apologizes for surprising him. 

'' You shouldn't do that! Once again, I will not allow you to walk in this house again '' Namjoon said while pouting. 

Actually he didn't mean it because he liked Taehyung being here with him so he didn't feel lonely. Taehyung would visit him once a year because he was too busy working. Namjoon loved Taehyung like his own brother but the word love was too strong. 

Yoongi is back from work and he's drunk again today. His pale face turned red and Namjoon knew he would be hit by him soon. So he strengthened himself and began serving dinner to Yoongi and Taehyung immediately. 

The atmosphere of the dinner was so gloomy that there would be storms before the lightning. 

'' I said I wouldn't loose you again... I can't take it anymore.You say I'm the man who always hurts you, the man who can't protect you. You say I dont know how to love someone. I don't know how to express it. And making you happy, I dont know that either. So I thought about it... Since I don't know how, whatever you order me to do, whatever you teach, I'll do it all. If you tell me to wait, I'll wait. If you tell me to sing, I'll sing. If you tell me to dance, I'll dance. If you ask me for flowers, I'll buy you flowers but now let's end this relationship '' Yoongi said suddenly and got up from his chair 

And that night, Namjoon got the feeling Yoongi loved him. From his unpleasant words, he could feel love and concern. Yoongi was just afraid that he would hurt him again without him realizing that he was drunk and the next day he would wake up feeling guilty. So that's why he wants to get drunk every day because he doesn't remember what he did to Namjoon. He knows he's cruel but he still cares about Namjoon. 

'' Get out of my house before I change my mind '' 

- la ' fin