Epilogue

"Omkara, did you see the color of the sand and water?" Gauri exclaimed excitedly as they proceeded to their room down the passageway of the resort. "I did Gauri."he replied admiring her shining eyes. They had landed two hours ago and Gauri couldn'tstop admiring the place. "Om...?"

"Hmm." He hummed noticing that her hand was now wrapped over his arm. He liked how she had become more comfortable with touching him after they had boarded the plane. Of course there was no one to notice them. She generally kept away from him in front of the family. Shivaay was perhaps right, honeymoon solved most of the apparent problems. 

"Would you mind if I wore a bikini?" Gauri finally asked. Anika was picking up pretty floral summer dresses for her while she had picked one bikini set when they had gone last minute shopping. Gauri had always wanted to try out such stuff. Not on her own, of course. She need her man and now that she had. She wanted to really try it. 

"Wow. I didn't know my wife had fantasies like those." Omkara exclaimed putting his arm around her and pulling her close. "Can you answer my question Mr. Lawyer, instead of beating around the bush."

"You can wear anything or nothing at all." He whispered huskily in her ears. "Om!" She whined not finding her answer, yet. "Don't call me for rescue if anyone in the family sees photographs from this trip." Omkara smartly played his card. Honestly, the idea of his wife in a bikini was very appealing but the fact she'd want to wear that to the beach where there will be other men getting a view did not.

"We won't show them all the pictures." Gauri smiled, happy that she could come up with a smart answer. Onkara looked at her, he had no heart to disappoint her. "Okay!" He smiled and she kissed him on his cheek to expressing her happiness.

"I can't wait to see penguins." Gauri chimed excitedly as they entered their room, an exclusive honeymoon suite that Shivaay had booked for them. 

"And I cannot wait to do things to you!" He muttered while oblivious to his gaze Gauri explored their room.

* * *

"Om!" Gauri protested pushing him away. "Not now please. I really want to see the local market." Gauri spoke while Omkara fondled her while his mouth was latched to the crook of her neck. 

"This is so much better than visiting a local market." He muttered delicately tucking her hair behind her ear. "I didn't know you were so interested in this." Gauri giggled while setting his hair. "I can say the same about you!" Omkara replied smartly. "Whatever!" Gauri muttered. "Can we please go?" Omkara stared at her. "We will be back in an hour but.." he put forth his condition. "Done!" Gauri said excitedly getting off his lap. He chuckled. She was this wonderful package of cuteness overload with right amount of sexiness. 

* * *

"I still can't believe, we saw penguins." Gauri sighed dreamily as they waited for the hot air balloon to rise. "I can't believe we were paragliding above the Atlantic ocean together yesterday." Omkara smiled remembered smiling. "This is the best trip of my life!" Gauri smiled glancing at him. "Mine too!" He muttered before kissing her on her lips. 

She smiled as they pulled apart holding his hand. "I ..I want to say something. " she said he nodded looking around down at the beautiful view. "Omkara..look at me." Omkara cocked up a brow amused and turned to her. "When I look at you, you shy away and when.."