Intro

Jimin sighed heavily as tears flooded his eyes. He'd just started college but quickly realized how much money he'd have to pay in student loans. It hurt to know it was going to be very, VERY hard to pay for it.

Jimin began thinking about his future and how he'd probably never get to have or experience the things he wanted because he'd be to busy trying pay off the debt he was already in.

His mind's thoughts were interrupted when his roommate walked into the apartment. "What's on your mind? Why do you look so upset?" His roommate asked.

"Jin?" He asked. "Yeah." Jin said and sat on the couch beside him. "What's the matter?" Jin asked. "Do you know any way to make a lot of money?" Jimin asked. "Why?" Jin asked. "Because that way I'll be able to pay for college. I'm really only here because I have a lot of scholarships but that doesn't cover everything." Jimin's voice was shaky as tears streamed down his face.

"Hey, hey don't cry." Jin hugged him. "I can't pay for all my stuff either but, I know a way." Jin suggested. "What?" Jimin asked. "Well, it might not be ideal for you..." Jin sighed. "Just tell me, I'm willing to do anything." Jimin said.

........

"That's basically prostitution!" Jimin screeched as he covered his red face. "Not really. I mean, it's basically like being in a mini relationship but you're getting paid!" Jin tried to reassure him. "No way. My mom would kill me if she found out I did sexual things before I'm married." Jimin panicked.

"Oh my god, Jimin you don't have to listen to her anymore, you're an adult." Jin said. "And your too damn innocent." Jin flicked his forehead. "Jin?" He mumbled. "Yeah?" Jin said. "Do you do that?" Jimin asked. "Only a couple of times, but I've been talking to this one guy for a while and he's really sweet." Jin smiled.

"So you can be in love and still get money for it?" Jimin asked and Jin nodded. Jimin was seriously considering it but he didn't wasn't to do that stuff. He wanted to save it for the right guy.

"Here, I'll help you look for some guys." Jin grabbed his laptop and pulled up a website. "I have to warn you, some guys on here could be dangerous." Jin said. "Okay." Jimin said. "I mean, you don't even have to have sex with them. You can go on a date with them and get paid at least $500." Jin said.

"Woah, really?!" Jimin was fully considering it now but was still scared of the dangers of it. "Do you want to give it a try?" Jin asked. "I mean, as long as we're not having sex." Jimin said. "Okay, there's plenty of guys who won't ask for that." Jin said. And so this how Jimin ended up as a sugar baby.

He didn't think much of it at first. He was getting free easy money just from going on dates or talking in the phone with guys. He just had to keep his innocence safe while doing it. He didn't want to run this risk of getting raped or anything so he was going to make sure he chose the right guy each time he did it.

He thanked Jin for introducing him to it and made an account in the website. Now he didn't have to worry anymore...

Right?
.....
DISCLAIMER
This books contains rape, there will be a trigger warning for the chapter it happens in.

This book also contains mpreg so if you for some reason don't like that, don't bother reading😄

Also this book isn't edited yet so pls ignore my typos, especially 'Jimkn'💀