I

It was early February now and Jimin was now in month nine. He was due any day now and was just ready to get it over with. Yoongi was home with him all the time, Jimin always complaining about being lonely, even though he wasn't.

Jimin was currently sitting in the living room, watching a show while he munched on some Oreos as usual. Yoongi walked in and sat beside him. "Any day now." Yoongi said and Jimin smiled. "Yep, any day now." Jimin mumbled and rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"She's been kicking a lot." Jimin said and winced a little. "She's ready time get out of there, that's why." Yoongi chuckled. "Is she kicking right now?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded.

Yoongi placed his hand on Jimin's tummy and rubbed it gently, feeling her little kicks. He smiled softly and kissed Jimin's cheek. "I bet she's gonna be so pretty, just like you." Yoongi whispered.

"I'm not pretty." Jimin said. "Yes you are." Yoongi said. Jimin just hummed. "Why don't you think you're pretty?" Yoongi asked. "Cause I'm not." Jimin said. "Bullshit, you're the prettiest person I know." Yoongi said and kissed his forehead, Jimin giggling softly.

"Yoongi?" Jimin mumbled softly. "Yes?" Yoongi said. "What're we gonna name her?" Jimin asked. "Um, I like Yoonji, I don't know how you feel about that name thought." Yoongi said. "I think it's cute." Jimin said.

"So, Yoonji?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded.

...

A few days had passed and Jimin was very much ready to have their child already. His due date was in two days so he was getting more and more excited.

Jimin was resting in their bed while Yoongi cleaned around the house. He entered their bedroom and spotted Jimin in the bed. He walked over and sat on the edge, stroking Jimin's cheek gently. "How are you feeling?" Yoongi asked.

"Alright. At least for right now." Jimin mumbled. "Just a few more days." Yoongi said and Jimin nodded. "I'm gonna run to the store real quick to get some things, okay?" Yoongi said and Jimin nodded.

"Don't be long." Jimin said. "I won't." Yoongi chuckled, leaning down and kissing his cheek. Yoongi left the house, Jimin sitting up and yawning quietly. He got up and stretched a little, exiting the room and walking downstairs to go get a snack.

He entered the kitchen and grabbed the bag of goldfish crackers out of the pantry, pouring a small amount in a bowl. He sat at the counter and munched on them as he scrolled through social media.

Jimin suddenly felt a sharp pain shoot through his back and his stomach, a pain he hasn't really felt before. It sorta came by surprise and it made him tear up a little.

It went away quickly, Jimin confused at what that was. Then it came back again and Jimin realized he was probably going into labor. "Ow, ow, ow...." He murmured as he fiddled with his phone to call Yoongi, his hands shaking.

"Hey, baby. Everything okay?" Yoongi asked. "N-No, Yoongi I think it's happening now." Jimin winced from the pain. "Okay, are you able to get the bags from our room, or does it hurt to much?" Yoongi asked. "It hurts too much." Jimin began crying.

"I'm almost home, okay?" Yoongi said. "O-Okay." Jimin breathed out. He hung up and stood up slowly, the pain almost making him fall to the ground. He slowly walked up the stairs to their bedroom, struggling to walk down the hall.

He entered their bedroom and slipped his shoes on and his coat. He heard the front door opening, Yoongi entering and setting the bags down in the kitchen. He placed a few things in the fridge before going upstairs and finding Jimin in tears.

"Awww, no baby don't cry." Yoongi said. "It h-hurts." Jimin sniffled. "I know, you're gonna be okay." Yoongi caressed his face and wiped some of the tears away.