E

Six months later....

Yoongi greatly missed Jimin. It was hard for him waking up everyday without him in his arms and barely being able to speak with him in the phone. The last time he spoke to Jimin was four months ago.

But he did feel proud seeing Jimin in tv and how successful the boy already was. He kept an A ranking and centered for the group song. When they did small group performances, he always centered and their team always won.

He was alway in first place for weekly rankings and wasn't cut from the program. Yoongi couldn't be happier for him.

Today, Jimin was taken into a room by the staff. He was pretty tired from all the performing they were doing and the training. He entered the room where a few staff shuffled around before holding something out to Jimin.

"You have ten minutes." The man said and Jimin's eyes widened when he saw his phone. He nearly started crying as his hands shook, taking his phone. "Thank you so much." Jimin smiled happily, tears in his eyes.

He immediately dialed Yoongi's number. Yoongi jumped when he saw Jimin was calling and answered. "Yoongi!" He heard Jimin's cute little voice and smiled. "Hey, Jiminie, I miss you so much. It's been so long since we talked." Yoongi said.

"I know, I'm sorry Yoongi. I wish I was allowed to have my phone." Jimin said. "I know, it's not your fault. Damn, I miss you so much." Yoongi was close to crying. "I'm so proud of you, Jimin. You've been doing so good." Yoongi smiled to himself.

"Yoongi, so many people hate me because I'm good." Jimin murmured. "They're jealous, Jimin. You're gonna have haters, trust me. I don't want you to listen to anything they say. You're perfect." Yoongi said. "Thanks Yoongi." Jimin said.

Jimin sniffled as he wiped a few tears. "Are you crying, baby?" Yoongi asked. "Yeah~" Jimin began crying harder. "Don't cry! I'll get to see you next week." Yoongi said. "I know, I-I've just missed you so much." Jimin hiccuped.

"Aww, I miss you too, baby." Yoongi said. The two talked until it was time for Jimin to give his phone back up. "I gotta go now, Yoongi." Jimin said.

"Okay, I'll see you next week. You're almost there, I know you can do it." Yoongi said. "I love you." Jimin said. "I love you too. So, so much." Yoongi said. That made Jimin warm inside. The two said their goodbyes before hanging up.

Jimin gave his phone back before leaving back to his dorm. Jimin entered, his roommates on their beds, quietly practicing their vocals or doing something else to occupy them.

"Did you speak to Yoongi?" Jungkook asked. Jungkook has managed to keep his rank right below Jimin so the two could end up debuting together. "Yeah." Jimin said. "You speak to Taehyung?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded.

"He misses me so much. He sounded so sad when we talked." Jungkook pouted. "He's gonna be here next week with Yoongi." He said and Jimin nodded. "We should get some sleep, we have a performance tomorrow and we need the energy." Jimin said.

....

A week flew by and it was already the last episode of the show. The final ranking. There were twelve boys remaining and out of the twelve boys, six would debut.

The had an audience today, Jimin happily smiling as he spotted Yoongi and waved. Yoongi waved back and smiled softly. The eight boys stood in a line as the host wine through an entire speech about how hard they worked and such.

It was finally time for the rankings. The person ranked as number one would be the center of the group and that's the spot Jimin was hoping for. Everyone knew he'd probably get it too. He was just hoping Jungkook could make the number two spot so they could practically be in the same level.