N

The next morning, Jimin woke up to his alarm clock. He shut it off and yawned, climbing out of bed. He got ready for the day. He planned to visit Jungkook who'd apparently been in the hospital because of his depression.

He just wished so much Jungkook hadn't shut him or Jin our because that could've been avoided.

After Jimin took and shower and did other things, he got dressed in a warm, fuzzy sweater and a pair of loose jeans. He styled his fluffy, blonde hair before leaving his room and going into the kitchen.

He made himself a quick breakfast and sat at the table. His phone buzzed. He smiled seeing the text.

Hoseok: Goodmorning, cutie💛
Jimin: Goodmorning💛
Hoseok: Are you available today?
Jimin: I'm sorry, I'm busy all day today. Maybe another time.
Hoseok: That's okay, I'll call you tonight, is that okay?
Jimin: Sure.

Jimin entered the kitchen. "Are you coming with me to visit Jungkook?" Jimin asked. "Yeah, I missed him and I think something else might've happened." Jin said.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked. "Like, I don't think he attempted suicide because of his relationship with Taehyung. Jungkook would never do that over guy. We know him well enough to know that that couldn't be a reason." Jin said.

"You're right." Jimin said. Jin ate breakfast as well before they headed to Jungkook's apartment. It wasn't really a long drive because Jungkook lived about 10 minutes from them.

Once they arrived at the complex, the took the elevator up to his floor and walked down the hall to his room. Jimin rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, Taehyung answered.

"Hi, Taehyung." Jimin said. "Hey guys." He said. "Jungkook's in his bedroom. He might not be talkative but he's doing better." Taehyung led them inside.

They walked into Jungkook's room, the smaller boy curled into a ball, tears running down his puffy cheeks. "Jungkook?" Jimin whispered. Jungkook looked up and gasped quietly.

He carefully climbed out of bed and hugged Jimin tightly, Jin joining the hug as well. "I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry-" "Shhhh, it's okay Kookie, don't be sorry." Jimin whispered. They all sat on the bed with the boy, Jungkook sniffling as he wiped his tears away.

"Jungkook, what happened?" Jimin asked worriedly. Jungkook's bottom lip quivered as he spoke. "My parents got into a car accident and both didn't make it." He explained, more tears rushing to his eyes.

Taehyung wrapped an arm around Jungkook's waist and kissed his cheek gently. "I was so devastated by it, I tried to kill myself." Jungkook said. "And I didn't even think once to talk to you guys, so I ignored you all." Jungkook cried.

"I ended up cutting my wrist and Taehyung found me bleeding out in the bathtub. I almost didn't make it." Jungkook hiccuped. "Jungkook please, please talk to us if something bad happens. You know we're here for you." Jin said.

"I know." Jungkook hugged the two one more time. "I got off of the hospital a few days ago and Tae and I got back together." Jungkook explained, Taehyung holding his hand and looking at him contently.

"For good now, right?" Jimin asked. Jungkook looked at Taehyung who smiled at the younger and nodded. "For good now." Jungkook looked back at his friends. "We're glad you're okay." Jimin said.

"Thanks for coming to see me. I thought you two would be mad at me." Jungkook said. "No, of course not." Jin shook his head.

They all talked for a little while more than played video games to cheer Jungkook up. After a few hours, it was time for Jin and Jimin to leave to get ready for that double date.