C

Jimin woke up the next morning, confused when he felt pressure around him. He blinked a few times, the noticed it was somebody's arms. Then he realized it was Yoongi.

Jimin's breath hitched as he looked up at Yoongi who was just staring at him. "Hey, cutie." He whispered, Jimin smiling softly. "Hi." Jimin whispered back. "Did you sleep well?" Yoongi gently caressed his cheek with one hand.

"I did, thank you." Jimin whispered. It wasn't too early, only around 8:45 a.m. Jimin's heart raced as he felt Yoongi's thumb stroke his cheek gently. "Thanks for spending the night with me." Jimin said. "No problem. Jin did come home but you were sleep already." Yoongi chuckled quietly.

"Why was he home?" Jimin asked. "Said him and Namjoon got into a fight or something. You'll have to talk to him about it." Yoongi said. Jimin hummed snuggling closer to Yoongi who wrapped his arms around the younger tightly.

Jimin suddenly thought of what Jungkook said yesterday, and the whole situation with the man on the street. Yoongi noticed his concerned look and spoke up.

"What's the matter?" Yoongi asked. "Nothing, it's just..." Jimin bit his lower lip gently bet sighing. "It's nothing." Jimin shook his head. Yoongi kissed his forehead. "Do you have class today?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, around 12:00 pm." Jimin said. "Can I talk to you about something later? If you're available?" Yoongi asked. Jimin looked into his eyes. "Sure." Jimin nodded.

Their cute little conversation was interrupted when Jin walked in, visible tears on his face. "Sorry to bother you two, I'm leaving for today Jimin, I might not be back until late." Jin said and smiled faintly

"Jin are you alright?" Jimin asked. "Yeah. Perfect." He said. "I'll see you, okay?" Jin said and Jimin hummed before the boy left then alone.

"Why can't you talk to me about it now?" Jimin asked. "It's not the right time to talk about. I just feel like cuddling you right now." Yoongi said and Jimin giggled.

"You're so cute." Yoongi spoke quietly. Jimin looked away, his cheeks beginning to fade pink. "Am I making you're heart beat quickly?" Yoongi teased and Jimin nodded.

"Would you skip a day of class to be with me?" Yoongi asked. "I've never skipped class before. I don't want to get in trouble." Jimin said. "You're such a baby. A little innocent baby." Yoongi chuckled.

"You aren't gonna get in trouble. Isn't Jungkook in all of your classes?" Yoongi asked. "Well yeah..." Jimin said. "So have him record it and send the lecture to you." Yoongi suggested.

"Okay." Jimin said. He sat up, Yoongi sitting up as well, and texted Jungkook who said he'd do it.

Jungkook: Be careful today, okay?
Jimin: Of course.
Jungkook: You've never skipped class.
Jimin: I know, I just...want to spend the day with Yoongi.
Jungkook: Are you two even together?
Jimin: No😔
Jungkook: What?!
Jimin: I'd feels like we are though!
Jimin: He spent night with me last night and we just cuddled and watched k-dramas. It's was so sweet.
Jungkook: Why aren't you two together?
Jimin: I don't know?
Jungkook: Well, have fun today, I send you the lecture later on.
Jimkn: Thanks.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's torso, the younger boy blushing softly as he placed his hands on Yoongi's. "What do you want to do today?" He asked, planting a small kiss in the side of Jimin's neck.

"I dunno. I've never really had a day to myself to just do something freely." Jimin said. "I can take you to the mall." Yoongi said. "I don't have a lot of money." Jimin said.

"It's on me, silly." Yoongi chuckled. His arms tightened around Jimin, the younger blushing harder. "Are you sure?" Jimin asked. "Of course, baby." Yoongi smiled at him contently.