G

A few months had passed since the incident with Jimin finding out the truth. Hoseok was sent to jail and had to serve two years. Jimin deep down did feel bad because he knew Hoseok wasn't bad, just very broken inside..

It was now February and Yoongi just couldn't stop falling more and more in love with Jimin. Also the fact that they were going more places, intimacy wise. Jimin would allow Yoongi to be more touchy-feely with him which Yoongi felt was making their relationship only grow stronger.

Today, Jimin had a dance recital and of course Yoongi would be there to support him. He knew the boy was nervous too.

Jimin woke up, Yoongi's arms around him as us usual. He'd spent the night at the apartment, which Jimin wouldn't be living in much longer. Him and Jin had came to an agreement that they'd both wanted to move in with their boyfriends so they were both moving out in a few days.

Jimin turned to face Yoongi who was already away, greeting Jimin with a small smile. "You sleep well, baby?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded with a hum. "You ready for you recital?" He asked and Jimin shook his head with a pout. "What did I tell you last night before we went to sleep, Jimin? You're going to do great, okay?" Yoongi said.

He planted a soft kiss on Jimin's forehead, Jimin smiling cutely. "I love you." Yoongi whispered, pressing their foreheads together. "I love you too." Jimin whispered back.

Jimin got up to go shower, Yoongi laying in the bed by himself. He heard the shower running and decided maybe he should join Jimin. He slowly got up and crept to his bathroom door, carefully opening it so Jimin couldn't hear.

The boy was singing one of his songs lightly, Yoongi admiring his beautiful, angelic voice for a while before stripping from his clothes. He walked over to the shower and opened the curtain, Jimin screaming.

Yoongi covered his mouth, trying not to laugh. "What the hell are you doing?!" Jimin whisper yelled. "Joining you." Yoongi smirked. "You could've just told me and came in here with me, not scare the shit out of me!" Jimin said angrily.

"Sorry." Yoongi said the warm water falling down in his head and streaming down his body. They looked at each other for a while, Jimin suddenly chuckling as he looked down.

"You know what this always turns into, right?" Jimin asked, a small blush in his cheeks. "Yes, I do." Yoongi placed his strong hands on Jimin's waist. Jimin bit his lower lip gently as he put a hand on Yoongi's shoulder, the other hand slowly gliding its way up Yoongi's damp chest to his other shoulder.

Yoongi pressed Jimin's body against the wall, Jimin gasping slightly from the coldness if it. Jimin looked into Yoongi's dark eyes, Jimin breathing heavily, cheeks a rosy color and his blond hair stuck to his forehead. This only made him look more ethereal and turn Yoongi on more.

"You're so beautiful, damn." Was all Yoongi could say before connecting their lips in a very heated, steamy kiss, tongue already being used in the situation.

Yoongi's hands casually lowered to Jimin's bottom, groping the boy gently as they made out, warning small moans from the younger. He picked Jimin up and placed him against the wall, Jimin's legs tightly wrapped around his torso as Yoongi kissed his neck.

Just as things were getting so good, Jimin realized he needed to be to class so he didn't miss rehearsal for the recital. He pulled away from the kiss, the two breathing heavily. "Y-Yoongi, I need to g-get ready for class." The boy stuttered, feeling Yoongi's hands roam all over him.

"Do you have to?" Yoongi whispered in his ear, kissing gently at sensitive areas there. "Y-Yeah, Yoongi." Jimin said. "You can touch me all you want later." Jimin offered. "Deal." Yoongi smirked.