N

Jimin woke up the next day feeling a bit happier. He'd found a way to easily get money, but was a little skeptical of it of course. He rolled out of bed and got ready for a day of class.

Well, he only had two classes to attend today. Dance and vocals. After he'd gotten ready, he met Jin in the kitchen who was texting someone and giggling. "Oh hey Jimin." He greeted the boy as he grabbed a milk pudding from the fridge.

"How was your date last night?" Jin asked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Fine." Jimin blushed. "See? Wasn't that bad, right?" Jin asked. "No." Jimin shrugged. "Guess what?" Jin got excited. "What?" Jimin asked.

"So the guy I'm talking to asked me out! Like, be his boyfriend!" Jin squealed like a child. "That's...great." Jimin smiled faintly. "You're sad because you don't have one, aren't you?" Jin pouted. "I mean, yeah, but I'm happy for you." Jimin smiled fully.

"Is he paying you to date him?" Jimin asked. "Yeah. Though if our relationship last a while, we'll probably just end the whole paying thing so it's more genuine." Jin said.

"That's nice." Jimin said. Jimin's phone buzzed.

Hoseok: Hey, I had fun last night. If you're available at lunch, I'd love to take you out😊

"Um, they guy I saw last night? He asked me out to lunch today." Jimin mumbled. "Jimin that's great!" Jin said. "You know some of the guys that do this do it because they want an actual relationship. He probably likes you." Jin said.

"I don't think so. I mean, he's sweet in all but-" "But what? Jimin you need to forget about things your mom says." Jin said. "I know but it's hard when you've followed and lived by those rules your entire life." Jimin said.

"What's this guy's name?" Jin asked. "Hoseok." Jimin mumbled. "Aish, he is really nice Jimin. You should see how things go." Jin suggested. "How would you know?" Jimin questioned.

"I slept with him like, a year ago." Jin bluntly stated. "What?!" Jimin's cheeks turned a dark shade of pink. "He's really good in bed so I think you should give him a chance-" "Stop!" Jimin covered his ears. Jin laughed. "Go to lunch with him." Jin said and left the apartment to go to class.

Jimin: Sure, I can go.
Hoseok: Cool, do you want me to pick you up from somewhere?
Jimin: Yeah, you know the performing arts college? Where the main building is?
Hoseok: Yes. I can pick you up from there.
Jimin: Okay! See you then😁

Jimin left for class, walking since the campus wasn't even far. He went to class, his phone buzzing. He checked it and someone had viewed his account. He was happy people were noticing him and he'd get the money he needed, but he was afraid of getting attached to people. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to in the relationship with Hoseok.

Once class ended, Jimin stood outside the main building, reading something on his phone. After a few minutes, a car pulled up and honked twice. It was a really expensive car and Jimin could only believe it belonged to Hoseok.

The window rolled down and Hoseok waved. "Come on, cutie, before I leave you." Hoseok chuckled, Jimin giggling softly as he walked over to the passenger side and got in.

"Hey." He smiled. "Hi." Jimin mumbled shyly. "You look cute today." Hoseok said. Jimin wore a baby blue oversized pullover with overalls and white sneakers. He had a beanie in to top it off.

"Thanks." Jimin blushed. He looked up into Hoseok's eyes. They looked at each other for a moment before Hoseok chuckled softly and looked away, beginning to drive to wherever they were having lunch.

They arrived at a smoothie shop, the two getting out the car. Hoseok was dressed pretty simple in comparison to last night. A white pullover and grey sweatpants. He reached over and held Jimin's hand as they walked inside.