O

A week had passed and Jimin hadn't spoke to Hoseok or Yoongi. He was too focused with projects for his classes, rarely checked his phone.

So when he finally had free time to do so, he quickly texted back.

Hoseok: Hey, everything okay, haven't heard from you all week?

Yoongi: Are you okay, Jimin? We haven't spoke to each other all week. Is everything alright? I'm worried.

Jimin replied to Hoseok first.

Jimin: I'm alright, thanks for asking.
Hoseok: Okay cool. Just making sure.

Then he replied to Yoongi.

Jimin: I'm alright, thanks.
Yoongi: Gosh, you had me so worried. Are you okay?
Jimin: Yes. I was just occupied with schoolwork all week.
Yoongi: Oh, okay. Just making sure you were okay.
Jimin: Thanks.
Yoongi: Can I ask you something?
Jimin: Sure.
Yoongi: Can I take you out later on? Maybe to see a movie and grab dinner?

Jimin smiled.

Jimin: I'd love to.
Yoongi: How much do you want from this?
Jimin: You can give me whatever amount you want.
Yoongi: Oh...really?
Jimin: Yeah.
Yoongi: You're the only guy who hasn't bombarded me with a large amount.
Jimin: I don't want to take more than I need from someone who's already willing to give.
Yoongi: You're so sweet.
Yoongi: I'll pick you up around 6:00 pm. What's your address?

Jimin texted him his apartment address.

Yoongi: I'll see you later.

Jimin the got a text from Hoseok and sighed.

Hoseok: Would you want to go out later on?
Jimin: I'm sorry, I'm not available later. Maybe another day.
Hoseok: Okay, no problem.

Jimin felt kind of bad, but then again, Hoseok wasn't the one for him. Jin entered Jimin's bedroom. "Jimin, I'm gonna need you to leave for the night unless you wanna hear Namjoon and I fucking." Jin stated bluntly.

Jimin's face turned red, per usual, rolling his eyes at Jin. "You didn't have to say it like that." Jimin mumbled. "An why can't you do it at his house? His bed is probably nice and big enough for your festivities." Jimin said. "Eh, you're right." Jin said.

"Are you seeing Yoongi today?" Jin asked. Jimin yawned and stretched his arms above his head. "Yeah. He asked me to the cinema and to get dinner after." Jimin said. "That's it? No..." Jin made a hand gesture suggesting you-know-what and Jimin squealed, covering his face with his comforter.

"No we aren't! I told you I'm never going to do that stuff! Ever!" Jimin yelled through the cover. "Okay, suit yourself then. You're missing out on fun." Jin left the doorway.

Jimin huffed and got out of bed to get ready for class.

He wore an oversized pastel pink pullover, overalls and white sneakers. He curled his hair slightly and did light makeup, adding a little extra blush for a softer affect. Jimin put on his jacket and grabbed a beanie before leaving his room.

"Aww you look adorable." Jin ruffled his hair. "I know." Jimin said cockily and Jin scoffed playfully. Jimin grabbed a piece toast and ate it on his way out the door to class.

He began walking down the street, slightly cloudy. It was pretty chilly outside so Jimin was glad he put on a beanie before leaving. He was walking past a bar when he felt someone's eyes on him.