F

The next morning, Jimin woke up feeling sick. He didn't want to believe Yoongi would ever do that! He had to talk to Hoseok for more answers because at this point he was still highly confused.

But first, he needed to end things with Yoongi. God, he didn't want to. He was in love with him but he just couldn't be with him anymore.

He picked up his phone and dialed Yoongi's phone number. He waited and then Yoongi answered. "Hey, baby. You're already up?" He spoke so sweetly. Jimin felt the tears already, a lump forming in his throat.

"Y-Yeah, I'm awake." Jimin's voiced crack, giving him away. "Baby, what's the matter?" He asked. "Yoongi, I'm breaking up with you." Jimin cried. "Jimin, baby, are you messing around?" Yoongi said.

"No, Yoongi, we can't be together a-anymore." Jimin cried. "Jimin, why?" Yoongi asked. "I'm sorry, Y-Yoongi. It's over." Jimin said. Yoongi was so confused and becoming heartbroken at the same time. "Jimin, what's going on? What did I do?" Yoongi asked, tears welling up in his eyes.

"You didn't t-tell me the truth." Jimin cried. "Babe, what are you talking about?" Yoongi asked. "Yoongi, p-please. We're done, o-okay? Don't c-call me a-anymore. Don't t-text me and d-don't try and find m-me." Jimin sobbed.

"Baby-" Jimin hung you, throwing his phone down as he cried. Jin rushed in hearing his crying. "Jimin, what happened?!" He asked. "I broke u-up with Y-Yoongi." Jimin cried.

"You broke up with him? Why? You two seemed so happy." Jin asked. "Yoongi has d-done some b-bad things." Jimin cried. "What bad things? Hmm?" Jin asked, holding Jimin in his arms to calm him down.

Jimin went on to explain everything Hoseok had sent him last night about the cases some years ago. "Oh my god, Jimin..." Jin let out. "I l-loved him and trusted him." Jimin cried. "Shhh, it's going to be okay." Jin whispered.

After a bit, Jimin needed to get up so he could get ready for class. He really wasn't in the mood but he had to go anyway. He wore a large pullover and skinny jeans with some white sneakers. He didn't have much time to do his makeup but he styled his hair cutely before leaving his room.

He entered the kitchen and grabbed a pop tart before leaving to go to class. He ended up walking because it wasn't too cold and he needed to clear his mind. He didn't like the feeling I knowing that someone he loved and trusted lied to him. Then again, Jimin didn't know the whole story yet...

Jimin made it to campus without a problem and walked into class a few minutes late. He apologized to his professor who smiled and said he was okay, as long as he made it he was fine.

Jimin sat beside Jungkook, who instantly became worried when he saw tears streaming down Jimin's cheeks. "Jiminie, what's wrong?" Jungkook whispered. Jimin swallows at the lump in his throat. "I'll t-tell you after class." Jimin whispered.

He could barely focus as the professor taught. He received text after text from Yoongi.

Yoongi: Jimin, why'd you break up with me?

Yoongi: What do you mean I didn't tell the truth?

Yoongi: Baby, please talk to me.

Yoongi: Please Jimin, I love you.

Jimin put Yoongi's notifications on do not disturb so he couldn't see when Yoongi texted him. After class, Jimin explained you Jungkook what had happened last night and this morning.

"So you two aren't together anymore?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded. "Awww, I feel so bad. You seemed so happy with him." Jungkook pouted. "I c-can't be with him." Jimin sighed.

"I hope things work out in the end, and maybe there's things missing from the story." Jungkook said and left. Jimin's phone buzzed.

Hoseok: I know you're feeling down, Jimin, so I wanted to make you feel better by taking you to lunch, do you want to go?
Jimin: Yes, please.
Hoseok: Are you at your school?
Jimin: Yes.
Hoseok: Okay, I'm on my way.