O

A month had passed. A full month of Jimin ignoring and avoiding Yoongi at all cost. Yoongi had been trying so hard to find Jimin it contact him so he could k ow the truth, but Jimin had blocked him on everything.

Yoongi was even more heartbroken to find out Jimin had began dating Hoseok. He knew things would end up that way, Hoseok ruining their relationship to get what he wanted. He even warned Jimin and asked him to make a promise that he'd never leave him, but Jimin broke that promise.

Jimin was currently at Hoseok's house, laying in his bed because he had nothing else to do. Hoseok has gone grocery shopping. He'd asked Jimin if he wanted to join him but Jimin declined, an anxiety developing because he wanted no chances of running into Yoongi anymore.

Jimin still loved him just as much. Maybe more than before but he couldn't bring himself to go back with him. So here he was now, forcing himself to be with someone he had no business being with.

Jimin heard the front door opening from downstairs, snapping him out of his thoughts. He heard some shuffling before footsteps coming from the stairs and down the hall. Hoseok was sweet in all, but Jimin knew that what he was doing was wrong, playing with Hoseok's feelings.

The bedroom door opened, Hoseok walking in. Jimin didn't look at him, the younger spacing out again. Hoseok smiled as he walked over to the bed, climbing in and hovering over Jimin. "Hey, what're your thinking about?" Hoseok asked.

"Nothing." Jimin whispered, shaking his head. "You sure, you seem pretty dazed." Hoseok said. "I'm fine." Jimin said. "I bought cookie dough so we could bake Christmas cookies. How's that sound?" Hoseok asked. "Fun." Jimin smiled faintly.

Hoseok chuckled softly, leaning down and pressing their lips together gently, Jimin wrapping his arms around his neck. Hoseok pulled away, kissing Jimin's cheek gently. "Have you spoken to Jin at all lately?" Hoseok only asked because Jimin had been staying with him for a few weeks already.

"No, not really." Jimin mumbled. Hoseok hummed, climbing off of Jimin and standing up. Jimin sat up and ran his fingers through his hair. "What color should I dye my hair?" Jimin asked. "Pink." Hoseok said.

"Really?" Jimin asked as they ascended down the stairs. "Yeah, that'd be a cute color on you." He said, Jimin humming softly. "I had it dyed pink a few years ago, but it was too light of a pink, I didn't really like it." Jimin said.

"So dye it a darker pink this time." Hoseok said as they entered the kitchen. "I know." Jimin said.

They began rolling out the cookie dough, Jimin cutting out different shapes with the cookie cutters. Hoseok wrapped his arms around Jimin from behind, kissing his neck gently. "You know I care about you a lot, right?" Hoseok spoke softly.

"I know." Jimin said. It felt so weird because Hoseok treated him pretty much the same way Yoongi treated him, only it felt way better when Yoongi's arms were around him. Or when Yoongi spoke sweetly to him.

"Did Yoongi ever try and take advantage of you, Jimin?" He asked. "N-No." Jimin shook his head. Hoseok hummed. "I want you to know, I'd never do that to you, okay?" Hoseok said. "Okay." Jimin breathed out.

Hoseok let go of Jimin and they continued with the cookies. Once they were done being baked, they ate a few before going upstairs to get ready for bed. Jimin really didn't want to go to class in the morning.

As a result of the breakup, Jimin's grades began dropping because the boy could never focus. He'd also skipped lots classes as well. Hoseok was worried but didn't necessarily question it.

Jimin got into his pajamas and sat on the bed, scrolling through social media when he received a call from Jin. "Hello?" Jimin answered. "Jimin, I think you breaking up with Yoongi was a mistake." Jin said frantically.