D

The next day, Yoongi had woken up before Jimin. He just glanced down at the younger and smiled to himself. Lucky was the only word he could use to describe himself. There nobody else like Jimin in the world and he was lucky enough to have him.

Yoongi placed a kiss in his cheeks and caressed his face. "Baby?" He whispered, stroking Jimin's cheeks softly. Jimin began waking up, trying to pushed Yoongi's hands away.

"Stop." Jimin whined. "Baby, wake up." Yoongi chuckled quietly. "I don't wanna, m'sleepy." Jimin murmured. "But you have class." Yoongi said. "I can skip English, we're not doing anything important since were almost on spring break." Jimin whispered.

"Okay." Yoongi said. He felt Jimin's little arms wrap around him and smiled. "You sleep okay?" Yoongi asked. "Mmhm." Jimin hummed and nodded.

He raised his arms above his head to stretch as he yawned, Yoongi awing at his cuteness. Jimin opened his eyes. "You stare at me too much." Jimin said. "Because you're so pretty." Yoongi said. "I didn't think pretty was a word to describe me." Jimin said.

"You think to lowly of yourself all the time." Yoongi said. Jimin looked away and sighed. "You're the prettiest little baby I know." Yoongi leaned down and kissed his lips gently. "You're so kind, Yoongi, were you always this kind before you met me?" Jimin asked.

"Absolutely not." Yoongi chuckled. "So you changed for me?" Jimin asked. "Yes, I did." Yoongi said. "Aww, really?" Jimin asked. Yoongi nodded. "I can't believe you'd do that." Jimin said. "You're so adorable Jimin, please stay like this forever." Yoongi hugged him.

"Just like this?" Jimin asked cutely. "Mmhm." Yoongi hummed. "Okay, I will then." Jimin said, Yoongi placing a kiss on his forehead.

Jimin got out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen, Yoongi following a few minutes after. "What do you want to eat?" Jimin asked. "I dunno, whatever you want to make, I'll eat it." Yoongi said.

Jimin got a few ingredients out to make crepes. Yoongi just sat quietly at the counter on his phone, looking up and admiring Jimin every now and then.

After Jimin made the crepes, he added some Nutella and strawberries. He then made a fruit smoothie. "There, all done." He set a plate of food in front of Yoongi and a cup of fruit smoothie.

"Wow, you're really good at cooking. I could never." Yoongi laughed. "You're cooking is fine. You just don't know how to make a lot of stuff." Jimin said as he took a sip of his smoothie.

"I'm glad we're going to the boardwalk today. Since school is in session and there won't be too many kids there." Yoongi said. "True." Jimin nodded. "Do you want to ride anything woke we're there? Or just play the games." Yoongi said.

"I dunno, we can ride a few things. Those rides just give me headaches though." Jimin said. "Oh, we don't have to then." Yoongi said. "It's fine, I'll ride a few small things." Jimin said and Yoongi hummed.

After eating, Jimin grabbed their dishes and began washing them out. Yoongi came up behind him and swung his arms around his waist. Jimin smiled to himself. "Are you going to win me something?" Jimin asked cutely.

"I don't know, baby. I'm not too good at those games. Plus, they're all rigged." Yoongi said. Jimin finished drying the last dish and set it on the counter. "Can you try for me?" Jimin turned around to face him.

He pouted adorable and Yoongi laughed quietly, leaning in and kissing his forehead gently. "I can't say no to that face." Yoongi laughed and Jimin giggled.

"When are we leaving?" Jimin asked. "I don't know, maybe in an hour or two." He said. "I wish I could be done with college quicker, it's boring." Jimin said. "You just have one more year, it'll go by quick." Yoongi said and Jimin hummed.