P

Two months passed pretty quick and Jimin was already getting prepared to go back to school. He woke up one morning and sat up, running his fingers through his hair.

Yoongi grabbed him and pulled him back down, looking into his eyes. "What?" Jimin asked. "Where are you going?" Yoongi asked. "To get up and ready for the day, I have orientation." Jimin said. "No, stay with me a little longer." Yoongi hugged Jimin close to his body.

"I have to be there in an hour, Yoongi." Jimin said. Yoongi sighed and let go of Jimin. The younger giggled and kissed Yoongi for a moment before pulling away. "It won't take long, I just have to get my schedule and see my classes. Then I'll come back and we can cuddle as long as you want." Jimin whispered and kissed Yoongi once more.

"Okay." Yoongi spoke quietly, allowing Jimin to leave his arms. Jimin got out of bed and went to get ready, Yoongi drifting back to sleep.

Jimin took a quick shower before getting dressed in some comfortable clothes and doing his hair and makeup. Before he left, he went back into the room, laughing softly when he saw Yoongi had fallen back asleep.

"Yoongi?" He shook his slightly. "Hmm?" Yoongi hummed lowly, his eyes still shut. "I'll be back, love you." Jimin said and kissed his cheek. "Love you too, baby." Yoongi murmured.

Jimin grabbed a muffin before leaving, munching on it as he drove to the college campus. He knew this year was going to be different since he was starting idol training with Jungkook.

They were going to have a year of training with a lot of another students before they were split up and sent to different companies to train a little more before hopefully debuting a a group. Jimin's hope was that him and Jungkook would stay together the entire time so they could debut together.

Once Jimin was there, he parked and met up with his friend. "Hey, we're in the same group for training!" Jungkook said. "Really? How do you know?" Jimin asked. "I checked the list when I got my schedule, come on." Jungkook led him over to the table.

He gave them their name and he was given his schedule and took a photo for his ID card. He received his card after a few minutes. "I'm glad we're in a group together, I'd cry if we weren't." Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly. "What about Jin?" Jimin asked. "Jin's majoring in drama, remember?" Jungkook said.

"Right, we'll hopefully get to see him in the big screens one day." Jimin laughed along with Jungkook. "Yeah, hopefully, he's already really good at acting." Jungkook added. "Wanna go check out what companies we'll probably get sent to?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded.

They walked around the lawn over to the area where there were orientation tables set up for all the different idol group companies. There were larger crowds around 'the big 3' companies which had the most successful idol groups in the industry right now.

"I heard the popular companies don't treat their idols that great, despite their popularity." Jungkook whispered to Jimin. "Yeah me too, I wouldn't mind being in a smaller company to be honest." He said.

After orientation, Jimin left back home. He was excited for the year to start but was also very nervous. He could easily be overworked, be hated by a lot of people and just have a terrible experience being an idol in general. At this point Jimin wasn't sure if he wanted to go through with it.

He didn't want to leave Yoongi either. If he became an idol, he'd be forced to live in a dorm with his members. Jimin didn't think he could do that, and at the same time, keep the fact their dating secret because idols dating people was seen pretty much like a crime.

Once Jimin arrived home, he walked upstairs and down the hall to their bedroom. He walked in and smiled, Yoongi still asleep. He slipped off his shoes and walked over to the bed, climbing in top of Yoongi and hugging him tightly.