A

A few months passed and Jimin was finally on Summer vacation. No more class to worry about. He'd still practice his singing and dancing though, because this coming school year would focus on idol training.

Jimin woke up beside Yoongi the first morning of vacation. He was so excited for the fun things they'd do. Go on dates, fun trips and just spend time together. He loved him so much.

"Yoongi?" He whispered, poking the older's cheek. "Hm?" Yoongi hummed. "I'm on vacation!" Jimin squealed in a tiny voice. Yoongi smiled softly, his eyes still closed. His arms grew tighter around the younger boy, Jimin playing with Yoongi hair.

"What's the first thing you want to do?" Yoongi asked. "I dunno." Jimin said, gently running his fingers through Yoongi's soft locks of hair. He'd recently colored it a dirty blond color and Jimin liked it a lot.

Jimin had recently dyed his hair pink, which Yoongi had practically been begging for. "Wanna go jet skiing? Or on my boat? We could invite our friends." Yoongi suggested. "That sounds fun." Jimin stopped playing with his hair.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and placed it back on top of his head. "I like when you do that." Yoongi chuckled. "What? Play with your hair?" Jimin asked and Yoongi nodded. Jimin giggled and ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair.

"Um...how big is your boat?" Jimin asked. "You'll see." Yoongi said. "Why can't you just tell me?" Jimin asked. "Because." Yoongi said and smirked. Jimin pouted and turned his back against Yoongi.

"Don't be a brat, Jimin." Yoongi teased. "It's going to get you in trouble." Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear, the boy blushing because he knew what Yoongi's definition of 'trouble' meant.

Jimin got out of bed, blushing when he turned around and saw Yoongi just staring at him, since all he had in was one of Yoongi's shirts, which was a little oversized in him, and his boxers, his thicc thighs on display for Yoongi to admire.

"Stop s-staring!" Jimin whined. Yoongi laughed. Jimin walked back over to the bed and placed his hand over Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi grabbed Jimin and pulled the boy on his lap. "I win." Yoongi smirked as he grasped his hips to keep the boy stable.

"Jerk." Jimin flicked Yoongi's forehead. "But you love me." Yoongi said. Jimin smiled cutely. "Of course I don't!" He teased and Yoongi was the one to pout now.

"I'm kidding! I love you so much." Jimin leaned down and placed his lips on Yoongi's, Yoongi wrapping his arm around Jimin's waist.

The two already found themselves getting carried away once the innocent kiss turned into a heated makeout, Yoongi's hands roaming lower than Jimin's waist.

Jimin moaned in the kiss before pulling away, the two breathing heavily. Yoongi held his waist gently, Jimin looking down into his justified eyes. "Jimin..." He began. "Later, Yoongi. We can do this...later." Jimin winked. "Cool." Yoongi smirked.

Jimin climbed off of Yoongi and nearly screamed. "Ahhhh Yoongi!" He freaked out and covered his blushing face. Yoongi had a boner, and what surprised Jimin was that Yoongi wasn't embarrassed nor fazed by it.

"You did this." Yoongi chuckled pointing at it. "Nooo, stop it." Jimin's face was bright red. Yoongi got out of bed, adjusting his sweatpants so Jimin would quit being embarrassed.

Though now, the two just got into the shower together, Jimin still blushing, especially at what he was about to say. "I can help you with that." He said. It was Yoongi's turn to blush now. "You sure?" Yoongi asked. "Yes." The boy said and that's how Jimin ended up giving Yoongi a blowjob in the shower.

After getting out, the two dried off and got ready for the day.

"Wanna come to the store with me to get some stuff? Yoongi asked. "Yeah." Jimin said quietly. He'd just got done calling everyone, who agreed to meet them at the dock where Yoongi's boat was.