E

Month 8 was here and Jimin was sick of everything. He was super tired, like, could barely get out of bed tired. His hormones were acting up badly and he was craving really weird things.

He'd find himself eating Oreos with sour cream. Yoongi was taking a break from work now to look after him and their child for when she got here. Jimin was really excited of course because he was tired of carrying her around.

Jimin currently lay in bed after a checkup with the doctor to see how things were going. He had tears in his eyes, not in the mood to cry but his hormones were telling him otherwise.

Yoongi entered the room and awed softly. He sat on the bed beside Jimin and rubbed his back gently. "You okay, baby?" He asked. "Yeah." Jimin croaked out, clearly about to cry.

"Aww, don't cry." Yoongi hugged him. "I don't wanna cry, what the heck?!" Jimin wipes his tears. "Just a few more weeks to go, you can make it." Yoongi said and Jimin hummed.

"We still gotta go buy a few more things for her room." Yoongi said. "Oh, right, can we go today?" Jimin asked. "You sure? Are you energized enough to go?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded.

Yoongi helped Jimin put his shoes on, Yoongi putting his own shoes. They got their coats on and left the house, snow falling lightly as they left. "We just need to get her clothes, that's all." Jimin said as he sat in the car.

"What about the other room decor you wanted?" Yoongi asked. "I guess we can get that too." Jimin said.

Yoongi drive carefully on the roads, which were icy because of the cold weather. Jimin hummed softly to the music playing on the radio. "You feeling okay?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded with a hum. "Felt kinda sick earlier but I'm better now." Jimin said, but actually wasn't to sure.

His headache hadn't disappeared and he still felt a little nauseas. They made it to the baby store and Yoongi helped Jimin out the car. They entered, Jimin humming softly at the warmth he was greeted with from the store's heater.

They went to the girls section and picked out a bunch of clothes for her. It was sort of a surreal feeling for Yoongi because he was so happy he was gonna be a dad.

He didn't even think he'd find the love of his life because he worked so much and he seemed 'cold hearted' to people. He was really happy.

They then went over to the furniture and Jimin picked a few paintings that would look well in her room, some rugs, mini bean bag chairs and other cozy things to add to her room.

Once they paid for everything, they went to a café to have lunch, Jimin struggling to keep the food down as he ate. "You sure you feeling okay?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded slowly. "No you aren't, baby what's wrong?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't feel well." Jimin murmured. "Like how?" Yoongi asked. "My head hurts and I feel nauseas." Jimin said. "Oh, do you wanna go home now? And lay dow?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded.

Once they got home, Jimin ended up regurgitating the food he just ate, Yoongi worried that Jimin might've caught the flu or something.

He took Jimin's temperature, and sure enough he had a fever. "This really isn't good if you're sick." Yoongi said as Jimin laid down. "I know and I'm s-scared." Jimin breathed out.

"Don't be scared, Jimin, okay? Our baby is gonna be okay." Yoongi said and kissed his cheek. "Do you want anything? Like some soup, or ginger ale?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin decided just to eat some sips because solid foods were just gonna make him sick. Yoongi made him a bowl of noodle soup and took it back their room, Jimin eating small bites.

"I'm gonna go finish putting the stiff in her room, okay?" Yoongi said. "Call me of you need anything." He said and Jimin hummed softly, switching in the tv to ease his boredom.

Yoongi entered their baby's room. It's was painted pastel pink and very, very cozy. Yoongi placed the furniture in different spots and placed the rugs down in spots that made sense.

He then entered the large closet and began hanging up her clothes, a small smile on his face.

When he exited to closet, Jimin was in the room now, sitting at the bay window and looking outside. "It's still snowing." Jimin said. "Yeah, it's supposed to snow all day and night."  Yoongi said.

Yoongi placed the last finishing touches  in her room before it was finally finished. He yawned and went back to their room. "Wanna take a nap with me? You seem tired." Jimin asked "No, I'm okay. I'm not really that tired." Yoongi said.

He looked at Jimin who had a pout on his face, tears welling up in his eyes. "W-Why?" Jimin asked. "Oh no, baby don't cry." Yoongi chuckled softly and hugged Jimin. "I'll lay down for a little bit with you, okay? Don't cry." He kissed his cheek gently and the two got into bed.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin, rubbing his tummy gently. "Are you feeling any better?" Yoongi asked quietly. "A little." Jimin murmured. "That's good." Yoongi said. "Are you excited?" Jimin asked. "For what?" Yoongi asked. "To be a dad." Jimin said.

"Of course I am." Yoongi chuckled. "Why wouldn't I be?" He wondered. "I dunno." Jimin said quietly. "Well I'm very excited. I can't wait until she gets here." Yoongi said.

"I love you, Yoongi. Thanks for always being there for me." Jimin said. "I love you to." Yoongi spoke softly, pressing a kiss on the side of Jimin's neck.

Soon enough, Jimin drifted to sleep, Yoongi smiling happily to himself. Yes, he was very, very excited.