Chapter 12. Secret weapon

You walked for days, not knowing where to go, only taking short breaks to eat and sleep.
You rarely talked to Kumo, after all, it was hard for you to talk about your feelings.
You felt numb and lost without Genji.
It was like wandering around in the darkness with nowhere to go.

You met many nice people that helped you on your long and exhausting journey.
They gave you food or a place to stay for the night.
You thought that your life was slowly getting better, more enjoyable.

Until one day everything changed once again. Little did you know what would happen next.  Kumo wasn't joking when he said you would suffer more than you could imagine.

On that day, you were wandering around a small city. You had finally left Hanamura, and everything was new for you know.
Searching for somewhere to eat and stay, you wandered through dark alleyways.
And then everything happened so quickly. It was too late when you noticed that someone had followed you. You were already grabbed from behind.

You wanted to call out for Kumo, so he could unleash the hellfire, but the person behind you put their hand over your mouth.
There was more than one person, there were five of them.
All of them were men, dressed in black suits, blending in with the night.
They all pulled you down to the ground, tying you up and you couldn't do anything about it.

You couldn't move, the only thing you could feel was the cold wet ground, and the weight of the men on your body.
It hurt, every single part of your body was hurting, but you couldn't scream they had taped your mouth shut.

You were scared, not knowing what they would do.
Kumo wanted to do something, but was unable to do anything without your command. 

And so the men took you with them. You didn't know where they took you, they put a blindfold over your eyes and then pushed you into what you assumed to be the trunk of the van.
Once again you tried to kick around you or get free, but it was impossible. They tied you up so tight that you couldn't move any of your limbs for even an inch. 

"Stop moving around, you only make it harder for yourself."
One of the men said to you. He had a deep and cold voice.

After a long time the vehicle finally stopped. The men lifted you up and carried you somewhere.
A building?
You felt that it got warmer. They sat you down on a chair and tied your wrists and ankles to it, then they took off your blindfold, your mouth still being shut by the tape.

"Just wait here for a few minutes, Valentine will arrive soon and explain everything to you."
One of the men said, letting out a dark laugh.

Valentine...you would grow to hate him, you already knew that when he walked into the room.

You looked at your surroundings, you were in a big hall, it almost looked like a warehouse and its walls were made out of concrete.
Wooden boxes were scattered all around the place and they had a weird symbol on it that you had never seen before.
You started to panic, but still couldn't move even a bit and everytime you tried to move, it hurt like hell, because the zip ties started digging into your skin with every little move you made.

And then he walked in, Valentine. 
A big man in a black suit with gold stripes.
His black and slightly grey hair gelled back.
He was wearing sunglasses with lenses that were tinted yellow and was accompanied by a group of men that seemed to be bodyguards.
By his body language you could already tell that he was egocentric and narcissistic.
You already hated him and he hadn't even said a word yet.

"Hello (Y/N)"
he said, with his deep voice that sounded way too narcissistic.

You wanted to curse at him, tell him to let you go and ask him how he knew your name, but the only thing that could be heard was the muffled sound of your screams. 

"Sorry my dear (Y/N), but sadly I can't let you open your little mouth or we will all die..."
He said putting his finger over your already taped mouth.

"It was a bit hard to get to you, but in the end it all worked out...You know we searched for years to find you, the new companion of the demon Kumo."
He said looking around searching for Kumo.

You paniced even more.
What did he want from Kumo?
Why did they kidnap you?
Would you ever be free again?
You were moving around the chair, now being full of rage. You would not let them do anything to Kumo, he was the only thing you had left now.

"Please calm down (Y/N), I have something to offer you. You can't decline tho...I want you to be a weapon for the omnium."
He said looking into your eyes with an expression that disgusted you.

The omnium, something like an Organisation, that had started a war. The first omnic crisis didn't hit Japan yet, so you weren't too worried.
But you knew that the omnic crisis would spread out all over the world and create a threat to all of human kind.

Omnics are robots that can be friendly and almost like humans, like the omnic monks in Nepal.
But there were also omnics that just excisted to kill, they were just machines, programmed to eliminate everything in their way.
You had never encountered a omnic, neither good or bad, but that would change soon.

Right now the omnics were attacking the United States.
So it was on the other side of the world from you, which meant you didn't know much about the chaos that went down there.

You had heard of a little group of people that started to protect the people from the omnic crisis, they called themselves Overwatch
and soon they were true heroes to people all around the world.

Little did you know that you soon would be a part of the omnic crisis, just not the way you would like to be.

"I want you to be my weapon, with you on our side we will be sooo much stronger."
He said, touching your face which wasn't pleasant at all.
Then he lifted up your chin so you were forced to look up at him and his ugly face that you wanted to punch so badly.

"You can't say no (Y/N), you will be on my side forever. Listen to me!
If you try to run away it will only end badly for you. There's just three simple rules, follow them and we will be nice to you, I promise!
1. Follow our orders without questioning them.
2. Everytime you do something that makes me think you are disobeying me, you will be punished.
And 3. Never call for your demon expect when we are on the battlefield and you are told to do so."
He said in a deep voice while looking into your (e/c) eyes sternly with his ice blue ones.
You just nodded.

"Oh and if you try to run away from us...just let me tell you, you can run as fast and as far as you want. You can cross as many borders and countries as you want, we will always find you. You can hide but we will still find you. It is hopeless, you can't escape us, so dont even bother trying. Because if you so, you will regret it, death will follow you like a curse and you will suffer, I guarantee you that."
He let go of you face, turning away from you.
You would never forget these words, they would haunt you forever. And the bad thing about that, Valentine definetly didnt lie.

"I now own you (Y/N), so try to make the best out of it and be obedient!"  was the last thing he said then he left the room after showing you a scary smile.

The following years would be more than hell for you.