Chapter 36. Home

Years passed, and you matured. You werent a 18 year old anymore that had just become an adult, you were in your early twenties. Everything was going to change once again, and jusg because of a special man you would find a new home.

Even though years passed you still worked as an assasin. Of course it was dangerous and you knew that the omnium had found out by now that you were in fact the person that killed so many of their important people.
It wasnt safe for you anymore and Kumo and you agreed that it would be best to stop killing after the month would be over.

Only five more people were left on your list for the month, the last person being in Japan at the moment. You were looking forward to going home again, after all it was the country you grew up in.
The blooming cherry blossoms always reminded you of your parents and Genji, and although it took a long time, the memories of your parents death didnt hurt as much anymore.

But little did you know that your trip to Japan would be more than just visiting your home country again, you would meet someone you hadnt seen in years.

Everything went smoothly the last few years, the omnium never really managed to find you which made you have a somewhat peaceful life. But there was always the fear inside of you, the fear that they would find you someday, drag you out of your home and bring you back into that room that you feared so much. The feeling of not being able to scream while feeling immense pain still haunted you in your dreams. You never wanted to go back.

You watched as the blood went down the shower drain, the hot water felt good on your tired body which was aching. Brushing over the skin at your hips and legs you saw the bruises that your last fight had left behind.
You touched yourself softly, aware of the fact that it would hurt to touch your skin just a bit roughly.
The victim wanted to fight you, and you had to take some hits, but in the end you got the job done.

Now there was only one person on the list, the man in Japan. You knew that he was in osaka, and would travel there the next day. After this job would be done you would stop, not knowing what you would do afterwards. The only thing you knew was that it was too dangerous and that you couldnt take the fear anymore.

You couldnt be alone anymore.

You missed being around people, but making friends is hard when you are always travelling. So it was just Kumo and you. You had the wish to have a real home again, family and friends. Youg decision was made, and you wouldnt turn back now.
Osaka would be your last assasination.

You dried off after the long shower, treating your wounds from the fight and then got dressed.
Wearing a long sleeved (f/c) turtleneck and black pants, Kumo and you made your way to the airport.
Of course Kumo always hid so no one would see him, he often was in your pockets, being in the form of a beetle.

Everything went normal, you sat on your seat in the plane looking out the window onto the land beneath you, as it got smaller and smaller. 
'Osaka, here I come!' You thought to yourself, before taking a nap on the plane. 

Osaka was nice and peaceful, but sadly you couldnt really enjoy it, after all you werent there for a vacation. But it felt nice being in your home country again.
The cherry blossoms bloomed, reminding you of Shimada castle that had been your home for so long.

You were so lost in thought that you got careless, and didnt notice someone sneaking up on you, neither did Kumo.
He grabbed you from behind choking you, but you were fast to react and pulled out the little knive hidden in your boot, you stabbed him in the thigh. He let go of you, crying out in pain.
But the fight wasnt over yet,  the man pulled out a pistol, pointing it directly at you.

"There is no way to escape us
(Y/N)! You belong to us, we own you!" He called out to you, the gun still aimed at you.

"No one owns me but myself!" You said pulling out your pistol, but it was too late, the man had already pulled the trigger.
But there was another shot, and no pain. Was it because you were in shock? You looked down at yourself expecting to see blood, but there was just a big hole kn your leg. The leg that was a prostethic.

Looking up to see who shot you saw a familiar face.

"Liam? I-Is it really you?!" You asked, tears forming in your eyes. 

"Yes it is (Y/N). Are you hurt?" He asked worried. 

"N-No I dont think so..." you said, trying to realize what was happening. 

"Lets go, Its not safe for you here!" Liam said, dragging you with him.

It was really him, the man that had helped you a really long time ago.