Chapter 43. Cherry blossoms and hot water (lemon)

WARNING! This chapter contains a lemon part, so skip it if you dont want to read about that.

"Would you like to go on a world tour with me? Of course after the omnic crisis has cooled down a bit..." he asked.

"Of course!!" You exclaimed, hugging him again tightly. 

After a few months the two of you finally started your world trip in your old home town, Hanamura.
You had said goodbye to everyone, and especially Mc Cree was sad that you would leave for quite a while. He gave you a tight hug and the feeling that he would never let you go.
But in the end Genji and you left for your world trip, assuring everyone that you would watch out for each other and call if there would be any trouble.

To be fair, both Genji and you had already seen quite much of the world, since both of you went on many missions all around the world. 

It was spring and the cherry blossoms bloomed, covering the streets of Hanamura in pink petals.

You walked through the streets holding Genjis hands tightly.

"What do you think about Ramen at Rikimaru?" Genji asked.

Looking up at him with a big smile you said, "That sounds good, I really missed good ramen."

You watched as Genji started on his third bowl of ramen, he was really like a black hole when it came to food...
You smiled, taking a bite of your mochi.
He really never changed that much, and even though you knew that he made peace with the past, you still werent that sure if he really was comfortable being in Hanamura again.
But you decided to not think about the past and what happened in Hanamura.

"What do you want to do after we are done eating? Go back to the hotel?" Genji asked putting aside the now empty bowl of ramen.

"I have a better idea...what do you think about going to an onsen?" You asked.

"That sounds great...I cant wait to see your body~" he said in a seducive tone.

"Genji!" You punched him lightly as you began to blush.

"Lets go! I know a good onsen thats not that far away." He said as he paid and put his mask back on. Genji prevferred to be covered up when in public, since he thought that it would be better than looking at his scarred face.

You followed Genji through some narrow alleyways, that were also really dark which made you nervous.
The sun had already set and there were no other people onthe streets if Hanamura besides Genji and you.
You grabbed onto Genjis hand, holding it tighter and tighter.

"Are you scared?" Genji asked jokingly, but you didnt answer him.
"Hey you dont have to be scared (Y/N), I am going to protect you my love." He said, giving you a wide smile.

"I know." You smiled back at him, squeezing his hand even tighter. 

Reaching the onsen both of you were relieved to hear from the owner that there werent any other visitors, meaning the two of you had the bath just for yourselves.

The two of you split up to change and prepare for the onsen.
You wrapped a towel around your torso even tough you knew you would take it off soon and slipped into some white slippers that the  owners had provided.

You walked out of the changing room, entering a big room in which was a big pool that was filled with hot water.

You could see the steam coming off the water.
But the water wasnt the only thing that was streaming hot.

There was also Genji.

He sat nacked in the water, his legs spread widely, revealing all of his private region. His arms were sitting on the brim of the pool, and his trained body turned you on.

"Wanna join me~" he asked in his deep, sexy voice.

You couldnt say anything since you were too blown away by Genjis appearance. He must have trained  a lot in the last months to have this body.
Genji seemed to enjoy how you looked at him.

"Come in and i will show you even more~" he purred in his deep voice.

You gathered all the strengh you had left and decided it was Genjis turn to be the one staring, and swiftly took the towel off your body lettlng it fall to the ground.
Genji couldnt hide the excitememt he felt from seeing your naked body.

"Is it just me or is it really hot in here?~" you asked, flirting back at him.

"Oh (Y/N), please dont keep me waiting...I want you!" Genji almost moaned.

You slowly entered the hot water, enjoying how it felt on your soft and naked skin.
You walked through the warm water towards Genji, feeling how his hands touched your hips.

"Do you really think this is a good idea?" You asked, not sure wether the two of you should continue.

"I dont know...but im in the mood for something naughty~" he whispered in your ear, his warm breath tickling it.

You started sliding your hands down his body, starting at his muscular chest down to his things.

"This remibds me of the times I bathed you." You chuckled as you started to caress his boner.

Genji let out little moans but tried to keep it down. You knew that he liked it but you hadnt even started yet.
You kissed his lips and he quickly kissed back.  His lips were soft and moved skillfully on top of yours. He pulled you onto his lap, your naked bodies touched and warmed each other. 
Genjis tounge moved inside your mouth, turning you on.

"Youre so naughty Genji..." you whispered in his ear.

"If we keep quiet then no one will know, this can be our little dirty secret." He smirked at you as he grabbed your ass tightly.
"Im so glad to be with you baby." He said before kissing you.

Genji pressed your body against his firmly, signaling you that it was his turn now. 

He started by planting little kisses all over your neck, sucking on it and leaving little love bites all over your neck. Then he started to go down, kissing your shouders and breasts, which got little moans out of you.

He then grabbed your thighs, lifting you up and whispering in your ear. "Let me do something good for you (Y/N)." 

He then set you on the brim of the Swimming pool, and lowered his head down to your bare slit, sliding his tounge into you. He twirled is tounge around skillfully, then pulled out and started to slide inside of you with his index and middle finger.

You tried to hold back your moans, but failed miserably. Genji just knew what he was doing, and he did it very well.

Genji pulled out his fingers, grabbing your face to kiss you once again, and then whispered.

"Are you ready?" 

You just nodded, giving Genji permission to have sex with you.

You laidd down on the floor, the cold and wet tiles made your whole body shiver, but you soon got used to it. Genji got on top of you, kissing your lips, as he slid his cock inside of you. Because his lips were on yours, no one could hear your loud moans. He slowly started to thrust inside of you and then quickened his pace. You felt great,like you were flying through the sky. In that moment the only thing you cared about was Genji. Yougarbbed onto his back, your nails leaving scratch marks on him.

You could hear that he wanted to loudly moan as he got faster and faster, but he tried to keep quiet.

"I think Im close (Y/N)" he whispered, as panted heavily.

Genji pulled, falling down next to you.

"We didnt even swimm..." He joked around.

You let out a little giggle. "This was better than swimming"

After both of you had regained your strengh, you got ready to walk back to the hotel. The night was dark, and the stars shone bright upon the two of you. You smiled up at Genji as you walked through the empty streets of Hanamura, holding his hands tightly.