Chapter 18. Watchpoint Gibraltar

You stepped out of the airship, breathing in the fresh air and spreading out your arms as if they were wings.

"What is going to happen to me now?" You asked Jesse.

"We are going to run some test on ya, ask ya some questions, and if ya want to, we will make ya one of our agents." The cowboy answered you.

"I can become an agent!?"

"Yup yer can darlin, you just have to pass the medical exam and the whole team has to trust you. Of course yer also gonna need some training although yer already really strong."
He said, while you were walking inside with him.
"First of all yer gonna meet our doctor Angela Ziegler and our Commander Jack Morrison. After the medical exam yer will be ready to meet the others."

You followed Mccree through the long hallways of the base that you would soon call home.
After a little while you reached your destination, a room that had a little sign of the door, saying Dr. Ziegler.

"Im gonna leave yer alone, but dont ya worry, Angela is the nicest peson ever, so please dont be scared." He said, knocking on the door.

"Please come in!" A soft voice answered the knock from inside the room.

"Remember (Y/N), you made it this far, so dont be scared." Jesse said, then he opened the door.

You stepped into the room, it was a  doctors office. Jesse closed the door behind you, leaving you alone in the room with a women that was sitting at a desk, looking at some files.

"Hello you must be (Y/N)" the women said looking up from the files.
She had a german accent, blonde hair that was tied up into a ponytail. The women was wearing a white coat and had a stethoscope around her neck.

"I am Angela Ziegler." The women said, as she stood up and walked towards you.
She reached out her hand to you.
"Its very nice to meet you (Y/N)!" She said shaking your hand.

"It must be scary for you to he here. Theres no one you know, you  probably feel alone. But please dont worry, I will try everything to make you feel comfortable. Please sit down." She said pointing to the examination couch.

"Thank you." Was everything you could say, because you were scared that you would start crying otherwise. You sat down.

"Why are you thanking me?" Angela asked as she sat down bext to you.

"Because I finally got out of there, out of that place that was like hell. Because you want to help me even though I am a monster. " tears started forming in your eyes, but not because you were sad.

"Oh my dear (Y/N)...the time you stayed there must have been more than bad." She said.
And then she did something you would have never expected. 
Angela hugged you tightly and whispered into your ear.

"You are not a monster (Y/N), and what these people did to you was more than terrible. And we wont let them even near to you ever again. We have heard so much about you, and you certainly didnt deserve what happened."
She pulled away and grabbed onto your shoulders, looking deeply into your (e/c) eyes.

"You are a wonderful person and we all would love to have you as our teammate and make this your new home."

"Thank you so much Doctor Ziegler."

"Feel free to call me Angela." She said.

"Jesse has probably already told you about what we are going to do, I would like to ask you some questions to get to know you a little bit better. Is that ok?" Angela asked you making sure you wouldnt be uncomfortable.