Chapter Nine

I cannot say my life was tough, because I do not know what "tough" is. Many people are homeless, being abused and avoided by their guidances.

These aspects were real in my life except for the "homeless". I didn't care as much anymore. I just had accepted that my life was "tough" and the only thing left for me was to be homeless.

I packed few of my clothes that night. I thought I knew where I was going ,but at the same time I didn't.

I grabbed a pen and a notebook. I sat on my study desk and wrote a letter to my brother. I couldn't leave him without a letter.

I sneaked to his room and he was not there. I left the note inside his soccer boots. I didn't want my mom or dad to see it. But I knew my brother would wear his soccer boots for practice the following day.

I thought of telling my parents that I was  leaving them behind but I didn't have the strength to do so.

I packed few lunches in my backpack just in case I didn't find a place before the end of the day.

I put my backpack on my back and marched outside. Oh. It was raining with thunderstorms. One thing I am afraid of is thunderstorms.

I had no choice but to postpone my leave. I was disappointed. I threw my backpack on the sofa and went to sleep.

The next morning an aggressive voice woke me up.
"What do you want in my room so early! Can't someone get peace for once?" I yelled.

I then realized that I was shouting at my mom. I acted as if I  seizures.

"Stop playing around," my mom said.

My mom was a nurse and she's used to seeing people having seizures. My brain cells were probably on a strike.

How did I decide to act having seizures, knowing very well that my mom is a nurse. Anyway, I continued then she walked out of my room and said " you'll come to me when you are ready to talk, I won't tolerate your childishness". I ignored her and went to sleep .

I was awoken by pains and nausea.

I felt so bad. I vomited on the floor, I tried walking but I couldn't so I crawled to the bathroom and vomited in the bathtub. My head was heavy. I was dizzy. My  legs weren't functioning well and my throat had a soreness feeling.

I didn't know anything about morning sicknesses, I guess it was. I realized that I was still carrying a child in my womb. Speaking of pregnancy, I missed my appointment with the doctor,twice.

I decided to go check the doctor without my parent's permission. I got to the doctor and the checkup proceeded.

"I have bad news, I'm afraid your child is being diagnosed with...." The doctor said.