Where am i ?

"I had so much fun tonight! Thank you, Alastor" you told him as you tucked your hair behind your ear.
"It was my pleasure my dear! I had a ton of fun too! Now please go get some rest! If you hadn't had enough of me would you care to join me for breakfast tomorrow?"
Alastor asked as he lent you his hand, his glowing red eyes fixed on you.
"S-sure! I would love to"
You put your hand on top of his and blushed as he kissed it.

"Well then sweet dreams my dear Y/N! I cannot wait to see you tomorrow!"
As you wished him goodnight you unlocked the door of your room as he disappeared into the elevator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You slowly opened your eyes as you adjusted to the red light coming from the slightly open blinds.

Where were you? How did you end up here? Were you in a hotel room? And why was everything red?
Your head hurt a bit as you got out of bed.

You headed to the bathroom to wash your face, as you looked up from the sink you stared at your reflection:
Your H/C hair was messy and your E/C eyes were tiringly staring back at you. For some reason, the reflection in the mirror didn't feel like you, it didn't feel like you were staring at yourself, you didn't pay much attention to the sensation.

After you changed into some clothes you assumed were yours ( since you didn't remember owning them, but they were your size ) felt a growl coming from your stomach, you were indeed hungry so you took your keys and headed for the lobby to find some food and answers.

As you stepped out of the elevator you scanned the lobby that was somehow...familiar, two figures were sitting on a couch talking: one was a girl with blonde hair and a pink jacket, for some reason her face was white with two big black dots on her cheeks and-where those fangs?

The other one was white and...had four arms? You now were more confused than before, was this an anime convention?

You wanted answers and so, you spoke, gaining their attention:
"G-good morning! Um, could you kindly tell me where am I?"
The two figures widened their eyes as soon as you started talking, one asked the other:
"Have I done too much drugs or is that a human" the one with four arms asked the girl, pointing at me.
What was that suppose to mean! Of course I was a human and- did he just say drugs?

"Holy Satan yes she IS a human! But how did she get here?"
She whispered to the four-armed creature.
"Um hello there! Welcome to the happy hotel! I've never seen you before, w-would you mind giving me your room number?"
She spoke more loudly as she headed to the front desk.

Still confused by all of the "is that a human" thing the keys almost slipped out of your hand as you read the numbers on the tag:
"It says 251...I know it can sound weird but-"
"2-251?!"
Both of them jumped as they heard those numbers.
"Wooowowowo that is impossible! 251 is Y/N room!"
The white creature stood up from the red couch and looked at the other girl.

How did he/she whatever that thing was knew my name?
"But that IS my name!"
You half-shouted, not understanding anything that was going on.
The two froze and looked back and forward between you and the other.

"Ok Charlie what is going on? Why is Y/N a human and why does she not know who we are?"
The tall white one asked
" I-I don't know! Maybe something happened yesterday night, I know she had an appointment with someone!"
"Yeah she went out with the strawberry pimp like usual"
S-strawberry pimp? Like usual? What?!

"Ok Angel go call Alastor and Vaggie, maybe they can help us"
The creature nodded and headed for the elevator as the blonde girl came towards me

"S-so! Um...sit down please! I know you are confused and everything but you see... we are too..."
How could she be confused? And who were the names she just called? Too many questions were going on in your mind, you needed to have at least one answer:
"Ok? But can I know where we are ?"
The girl looked down at the floor as she spoke the last words you thought you'd hear:

"You are in hell Y/N"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
I don't know what I'm doing... well I hope you enjoyed the first chapter... I know it's confusing but I promise I'll explain later on