The Teleport Problem

"You just have to remember!"

"Yeah, easier said than done..." You rolled your eyes, Alastor chuckled at your pessimism.

"Dear, with that optimism, you won't get very far~" He placed a hand on your shoulder and pulled you up from the couch you were splattered on.

After waking up next to Alastor and freaking out for two hours about the fact that you teleported (and slept with Al ), he offered to teach you how to control your new-discovered ability, since he could teleport himself.

And that is not all

The voice interrupted you while you were washing your teeth:

He already helped me with the teleport at the time

"You mean... me?" An awkward silence followed until she corrected herself:

oh...Oh! Y-yeah! I meant y-you!

At that moment, you ignored the voice's mistake and moved on, but thinking about it again, something felt... wrong...weird

"Are you even listening to me Y/n?" Alastor interrupted your train of thoughts...

"Ah... yes! I mean! No..." ...probably for the better.

"Oh, what do I do with you..." He shook his head in disapproval "you are lucky I am a very patient teacher" he added while taking off his signature overcoat and placing it on a nearby chair.

"Ok then! Shall we start?" You nodded, getting slightly distracted by Alastor's action.

He took a few steps away from you and faced you while explaining "The most basic requirement for teleporting is focusing" You nodded.

"To teleport, you have to vision where you want to go" for a second, he disappeared and appeared right in front of you, so close that you could feel his hot breath on your skin "meaning that you cannot teleport to somewhere you never went or never seen, got it?" he teleported back to his previous place and tilted his head, leaving you, with a heavy blush.
"Your turn dear~"

After shaking off the embarrassment, you tried to focus, where did you want to teleport?

Honestly, you were thinking to teleport in the kitchen, so you tried to teleport there, visualizing the kitchen, specifically the spot near the big, long window... but the only thing that came in your mind was the first time you had breakfast with Alastor...sitting across from each other on that small table made for two... And so you teleported.

Well... you tried.... hoping it would work... but what happened was something waaay different than you expected.

Your hole body started flickering, appearing and disappearing, your legs started to tremble and your vision was blurry.

"A-Al? What's g-going on?! I-i can't-!"
As the words started to come out of your mouth, Alastor grabbed you and hugged you close to his chest, a dark bubble appeared around the both of you as your flicker slowly... Very slowly died down.

"I should have known better..." Alastor scolded himself and tightened his arms around you.

This feels oddly familiar, don't you think so?

Alastor's hug?

No... this whole situation...

A few second of silence were interrupted by Alastor's mumbles, yet the flickers didn't allow you to hear.

C'mon Y/n, remember, I know you can

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on dear, focus a bit more, I know you can"
Alastor was standing slightly further away from you, his gaze fixed on you.

"Focus on me and teleport, you just have to think that you want to teleport and it will happen"
You nodded, closing your eyes, and a few seconds later, you were in front of him, inches away from his face.

"Good job my dear~" he kissed your forehead and after, started walking towards the kitchen.

"Teleporting is a commodity and an ability not all demons have" you followed after him, sitting down on your side of the small table.

"You have to use it carefully and for a good reason, if by any chance..." he shook his head" I'm sure it won't happen but I have to warn you about it"
he turned on the coffee machine and turned towards you.

"If you abuse of it, your body will start to flicker and slowly disappear into the void, the dimension us sinners use to teleport.
If this happens, a dark bubble will trap you, in that situation, you have two choices: you either teleport to me, or you vanish into the void, got it darling"
his tone got lower and lower, scaring you a bit, he once again shook his head as he noticed.

"I'm sorry darling but I care about you and the teleport is an extremely dangerous tool, ok?" You nodded.

He sighed "But don't worry dear, ill always be here for you" he opened his arms and you stood up to hug him, melting in his warm, caring embrace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How are you feeling my dear?"
You opened the eyes you didn't know you closed, Alastor's concerned face was hovering over you, your hand was cupped into both of his.

You were laying on the couch, Alastor probably carried you there while the memory was playing in your head.

"I'm... Ok, I just..."

"Don't feel your legs?" you slowly nodded in reply, he sighed.

"I'm such an idiot... Why did I push you to try? Ugh..." He sat on the armchair near the fireplace, taking his head in his hands.

"It's not your fault Al...I should have listened to the first thing you said..." you slowly got up from the couch, stopping in front of Alastor as he looked at you in confusion.
"I don't think I understand..."

"The first thing you said..."You just have to remember".... you were right..."
You crossed the living room, looking out of the big window near the entrance.

"All of the mess I'm causing, all of the weight I'm putting on everyone's shoulders... It wouldn't have happened if I just remembered..."
A tear rolled down your face, you could feel the other tears accumulating in your eyes...

Was there an end to this?

You didn't know, but Alastor got up from the chair and hugged you from behind.

" It's not your fault my dear... It's someone else's doing"

As you started to cry, you realized something that didn't help the tears stop:

The only thing that you really remembered, was Alastor's embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

I'm not crying you are

I have recently hit a wall with this story, I honestly don't know what to write anymore.
I'm not in the Hazbin fandom as much as I used too and I'm running out of ideas for this story.

But you guys love this story and I'm not allowing myself to stop here so don't worry, this story will get it's deserved happy ending, I will come up with something don't worry~

With all this crap going on tho, thank you so much for your support, and I'll be here next Monday with the new chapter!

(Also more Valentino coming up! And maybe...more overlords?)

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-Gost UwU