The Overlords meeting

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Small doodle of how I see Y/n in this story, hope you like it even if it's not that good honestly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Several days had passed from the " Teleporting incident", or...that's what Alastor liked to call it.
You had started working at the hotel more, getting you to regain more memories, and even making new ones!

Working with Husk made the two of you get closer to each other, you even started spending non-working time at the bar, chatting with both him and Angel dust.

Nifty realised a bit later that you weren't a new "friend" but the same demon as before, you remembered a few things you used to do with her and she gladly went back to doing them together, like sewing and dancing and singing while cleaning rooms.

You secretly tried to teleport a few more times but it always ended up giving you a headache or making your body weak...
But you were absolutely far away from giving up.

Alastor decided that it was now ok to go outside into the city, but he only allowed you to go out with him since "He was the great radio demon and everybody feared him"

...buuut you and Angel dust sneaked out one night and drank actual alcohol for once since the "alcohol" of the hotel wasn't "strong enough", or so that's what  Angel said.
You didn't get wasted, but you had some headache the next day, but you were good enough to hide it so Alastor never knew that happened.

Getting used to Hell's life was a slow but rewarding process:
The more you got used to it, the more you remembered and the more you got to go outside.

But today, today was going to be a great day, you just didn't know it yet.

"My dear~"
You were finishing breakfast as Alastor called you from the living room, you had, as always, woke up later than him, meaning that he was almost ready to leave.

"Where are you going today?" you leaned on the kitchen's door frame, curious to where the Radio Demon had to go that day.

He was checking some papers as he replied to you:
"Sadly, I have an Overlord meeting today, meaning that I won't come back home until late afternoon"

"Can I come with you? Please?"

That definitely took him by surprise.

He had promised to take you with him in one of his meetings one of these days, and today, you felt prepared.

He sighed and shook his head a little bit.
He wasn't fond of the idea of having you with him in a room full of egotistical assholes, especially with you not knowing to defend yourself.
Yes, he could take on every single one of them, but it wasn't in his interest, on the other hand, your safety was very much of importance.

"Dear, I will take you with me one day... But today's meeting is very important and my attention won't be on you as much as-"

"I have learned how to defend myself Alastor! Vaggie thought me how to make a spear appear!"
Alastor hated getting interrupted mid-sentence but your excitement was too overwhelming much to remind you of it.

He took a deep breath and stayed silent for a while, truthfully, you were super excited to see a few Overlords since you remembered the relationship you had with them, especially Vox.

Apparently, Vox was with Husk and Angel Dust a dear friend of yours, he was known to be an asshole and a double-faced bastard, but he seemed to genuinely enjoy your company.

Alastor did not like this idea one bit, but if he didn't take you now with him...then when?

Plus it was guaranteed that the Tv freak was going to be there, and as much as Alastor hated to admit it, he cared about you as much as he did, meaning that Vox was going to look out for you as well...

"Fine, you can accompany me, on the only condition that you never leave my sight" You squealed in happiness and gave him a kiss and the cheek, accompanied by a maybe bit too loud "Thak you Al!!!". You ran up the stairs to change yourself and take your phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After like a billion of recommending by Daddy Alastor, you both teleported in front of this big, royal, residence, this was it.

Lucifer's Castle.

"I've never liked this place..."
Alastor smirked in disgust, you guess that when he was gaining power and fame, Lucifer probably didn't see him as a threat and didn't treat him with much respect... you didn't blame him for disliking the royal family of hell.
Except for Charlie, that is.

You stepped inside the main hall and got lost into the beautiful patterns of the ceiling.
Other Overlords were scattered here and there in the big room, this was truly an amazing palace.

"Try not to leave my side Y/n, you still don't have the powers of a demon.
You nodded, smiling at how protective Alastor was being of you.

"Oh what are my eyes seeing over here?"
A voice from behind you made the both of you turn, getting you to face to face with a big tv screen showing two eyes and a mouth.

"Vox! It is so nice seeing you!"
You untangled your arm with Alastor's one and let Vox take your hand to kiss it's top in a true gentleman style, getting a death stare from the deer-demon.

"My dear Y/n, it has been quite the time since you have blessed me with your presence~" His eyes were staring deeply into yours, the low seducing voice reminded you of what type of man...no.... demon Vox was.

"What is a pure soul like you doing here in the middle of this sea of sinners?"
He offered you his arm and you gladly took it, letting him guide you in the centre of the hall, giggling and talking about what had happened to the both of you in the period of time you didn't see each other, completely forgetting about Alastor.

This wasn't going to end well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Be careful Alastor cuz Vox is on his way to steal your girl!

Y/n in Lucifer's house hm? I wonder how this will go.

So let's talk about boring stuff for a second:
I live in Italy and as many of you may know, the whole country is pretty much in quarantine... and so am I.

Now, you would probably think that since I have so much spare time, I would have more time to write... well... I do have a lot of time... but I never feel like writing XD

JOkes aside, I will try to write a couple of one-shots apart from this book!

Also please don't worry about me! I am safe in my apartment and I hope you all are safe too!

As always, thank you for your MASSIVE support and see ya next Monday!

-Gost UwU