Jealousy makes you do weird things

You closed the door behind you, it had passed at least twenty minutes from when you entered the bathroom
"So... you know why I heard that noise?" You asked the voice, making your way down the hall.

I'm not sure... But I guess it's my fault... I started talking about things you don't remember yet so -... probably used the buzz to-

"Hold up" you interrupted her, a demon passing by weirdly gazed at you talking to "yourself".
You took the precaution to whisper "You cut off"

What?

This was going to take a while.
You pulled out the flip-phone Charlie gave you and faked a ringtone, like this, you were going to catch less attention from passing by demons.

"You said "...you don't remember yet so- " and then you got cut off, what did you say?"

I said-...

"You got cut off again!" You said in a playful tone, slightly amused by this situation.
You could tell the voice was getting irritated.

I SAID-... YA DUMB IDIOT

"Ouch... that hurt my feeling...Ok, how can we bypass the- Oh! I got it!"
You jumped! "Try to make me guess what is the missing word!"

I don't want to play guess, it's a kid's game

"Cmooooooon" you wined, holding back a giggle.
"Do it! Do it! Do it! Do i-"

FINE fine fine! But stop chanting!

You giggled, she sighed.

Ok, so, this is my hint:
I
You
__/she/it
We
They

"Oh! Oh! I got it! He!" You were jumping like a little kid after he has been given a cookie.

Good job, you paid attention in English class

You giggled some more as you reached the dining area: if any of your friends saw you on the phone they would have formulated soo many questions about who was it, how did you have another number except Charlie's and Vaggie's one so you decided to talk to the voice later, of course, ending the fake call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"is she still in the void regarding us?" You got closer to the table as you overheard Charlie talking.

"I have told her a few things about you all... But it seems like she isn't able to recall anything by herself... She needs a stimulus to remember."
Alastor explains. Angel Dust was still nowhere in sight.

"Ah! My dear!" He turned his head towards you as he notices you " You are finally back! I was getting worried you ran away!"
From Alastor's microphone, a recorded laugh played for a few seconds, you smiled and apologized for taking so long.

A demon stopped at your table, placing in front of you a toast with some fries, and left to stop at another table. You looked at everyone in confusion.

"Well..." Charlie started, fidgeting with her fingers." We were hungry so we ate without you... And since Husk knows your tastes, he ordered for you"
Everyone turned towards him.

"I-i was just trying to be nice ok? Don't get your hopes up k-kid..." blushing, he pulled his hat to cover his face more, shifting away uncomfortably.

Everyone awed at the cute gesture but you swore you heard a bit of statics in the air.

You ate your lunch as one by one, everyone left for their afternoon tasks:
Nifty was the first one to leave, heading to the rooms to clean them for new patients. Then Vaggie who had to do her shift at the front desk.
Charlie stayed for the next half hour until she got called for some "Hotel manager" stuff.

"Hey Y/n?" she stopped and turned around "After you are done eating, pass by my office if you don't have anything to do, I could give you some tasks! There are many things to do here and every bit of help is appreciated"

Now it was you, Alastor and Husk left.
You finished eating a few minutes ago but you and Husk had started a conversation about your "before this whole mess relationship", Alastor was looking around, you couldn't tell if he was listening.

"Now that you can roam the hotel freely, you should pass by the bar sometimes"

Husk had opened up to you a tad more, the fact that you looked "normal" to him undoubtedly made him more comfortable around you.

"Sure will! Also, I remember you know a few fun stories you could tell me, right?"
His eyes widened at your statement and Alastor made a radio noise*, probably in curiosity.

(*the radio noise is the same that Alastor makes in the " I can suck your dick" scene in the pilot)

"Y-you remember that?" all of his body screamed shock.

"Yeah! I remember that I would pass evenings at the counter to keep you company while you told me funny stories about your life and afterlife! I'm definitely down to that again!"
Honestly, from that one memory you had of Husk, you could tell he was a sweet and funny demon, you just had to make him open up to you-

Again, it took ages to make him trust you... but it's doable

The voice jumped in, confusing you a bit.

"Ahem..." Alastor took both of your attention by standing up and offering you his hand.

"If I remember correctly, which I do, Charlie said to go pass by her office after lunch! Let's not make her wait any longer!" He took your hand without waiting for you to agree and exited the dining area. You gave Husk a quick wave before he disappeared from your vision completely.

What was... happening?

Alastor always waited for you to agree before doing something, this time, he didn't even give you the chance to reply! He usually jumped in conversation every now and then.. but this time... he never talked.. hell, he wasn't even listening!

Why was he acting like that?

...jealousy makes you do weird things... and it's the same for Alastor

WHAT?!?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Welp... you made him jealous Y/n... good job... you know better than me that he's possessive.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT, THEORIES AND LOVE!!!!!!!!

I never thought when I started this book that it would get so far! You guys are gonna make me cry ;-;

ALSo sorry for the slightly shorter chapter but if you follow me you know that I completely forgot that this story existed (which is funny) and I had to pretty much write it all in three evenings.

BUUUUuut I hope you are enjoying this and as always

Stay tuned~

-Gost UwU