The Nightmare

( yes, I did this ^^^^^ and I'm very proud)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After your vision cleared, the outline of a big red bed and a wooden closet welcomed you into Alastor's room.

You just teleported! And you would have freaked out if you could have!
But your body had no more energy, not even to process what had happened and what was currently going on.

You just let your instinct decide for you, wich it guided you under the comfortable sheets, impregnated of Alastor's scent.
Cinnamon Blood & Campfire.
A scent that always meant security and warmth, a safe place from the entire world, a scent that meant Alastor.

You let it guide you into a deep sleep, exactly what you needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hated your job, no... you liked what you did, but not why and where you did it.

Pole dancing was a passion that grew with you, you had started practising it at a young age, to the point your teacher had now become an old family friend.

Even when you finished university you still practised it.

But entering the New Orleans Mafia was something you didn't want to, you were forced to.

The "Young Rose" was a strip club owned by them, used for all the illegal things you can imagine of.

And you worked there.

"Y/n, the boss wants to see you"
You were finishing your makeup as a personal guard of the Boss came to call you, you hoped you didn't do anything wrong.

As you entered his studio, followed by his bodyguards, the smell of smoke almost made you puke.

"Y/n... my golden girl... come here, I need to talk to you about something"
You gulped, you definitely did something wrong.

Your boss was called Franco De Calletti but his most used name was Frank. He was a handsome man, true Italian beauty, all of the girls fell to their knees for him... literally. He was a heartbreaker too...and if it wasn't for his bossy attitude and his dark job, you would have gave him a chance too...

"A little bird told me you were on a date yesterday..."
Kyle? You had dinner with Kyle yesterday but it wasn't a date.

Kyle was one of your best friends and he had been dragged into the mafia too...actually...he is the reason why you ended up in the mafia.

"Now..."
He put out his cigarette, standing up from behind the desk.

"I hate to be called possessive... but we can't have you going around wasting your beautiful body on some insignificant man..."
He had grabbed your waist, pulling you closer and whispered in your hear:
"Especially Kyle..."

A chill ran down your spine as his hand lured on your back, getting uncomfortably close to your back.

"You know I don't like yelling... but a bad girl needs to be punished, am I right?"
Out of fear, you nodded, assuming what was going to come next was...not going to be fun.

He shooed away the guards, who hastily left the room.
As the click of the door closed... he grabbed your ass, making you gasp in shock.