We are a family

I highly recommend re-reading the last chapter "He knows... But I know too" before reading this one since it his heavily connected to it, with that said, enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y-you? A M-maid? At the castle? Mom and dad never told me!"
"I never told anyone Charlie..."
"B-but why?!"
The mix of anger and confusion that was bothering Charlie was understandable.

So it was for everyone else.

After the Overlord meeting and eating a bite with Alastor, he started interrogating you about this " I was your maid" thing, slightly angry since you worked for Lucifer without him knowing.

"Why in all hell would you work for him?! It is known that everyone that gets near the royal family doesn't end well! You could have been dead!"

But if you told him the motive of your action... You were scared he would have been extremely angry at you...

Well, at first, you didn't remember either, so you shrugged it off saying that you didn't know...but the more you concentrated, the more you remembered... And boy you knew no one was going to forgive you for this one.

"Look guys"
You tried to change the focus of everyone on something else.

"The important thing is that we know who made me forget, ok? Now we need to find out why and how do I get all of my memories back"
But both Charlie, Vaggie and Alastor were too stubborn to change subject that easily.

"No"
Vaggie stepped up.

"We need to know why you worked for the king, Y/n, we are your friends... Family pretty much... Why did you keep it secret?

"Yes my dear, for once, I have to agree with Vaggie... why didn't you tell us?"

It was inevitable that this day was bound to come...yet this hurt you to admit. You took a deep breath, collecting your thoughts.

It's fine Y/n, tell them, if they are really your family, they'll understand

The voice was right, so you took the risk.

"When I arrived here in hell, I was lost... confused, and everything looked so scary...but when I arrived at the hotel... you guys helped me so much...you all did a lot for me...you gave me a room, food, a safe place...for free... and when I started staying at Alastor's house more and more... I felt like I was taking advantage of your kindness... so I thought of moving out of the hotel to free a room for more guests... becoming a maid was the only way I found to gain a couple of dollars to become independent so I-"

"Stop right there" Alastor interrupted "no one ever asked you to work for money Y/n, and you were, and are, everything but a weight to me, to us."
You felt tears starting to form in your eyes.

"The strawberry pimp is right Y/n" Angel Dust was scrolling through his phone until now, he got up from the couch he was laying on and gently placed both hands on your shoulders. "We love you Y/n, ok? you are way too pure to be here, but at the same time, too naughty to be a virgin" he booped your nose, gaining a giggle from you and Charlie.
"We gave you everything we have because you deserve it all sweet cheeks"

The feelings were too many to hold in the tears at this point.

"Were are not mad at you for keeping it a secret, everyone here has a couple of skeletons in their closet... Alastor literally has one soo.."
another giggle spread in the room, Alastor rolled his eyes in response.

Charlie wiped away a tear rolling down your face "We are a family Y/n,  with our strength and weaknesses... up's and downs... we always got each other backs... ok?"

You wiped away your tears nodding, hugging Charlie as tight as possible.

"Fuck me I didn't sign up for this emotional bullshit! I was promised booze, where's my alcohol?!"

You and Angel laughed it off as everyone was disappointed, but not surprised at Husk's first comment of the conversation, deep down, you knew he cared as well... in his own way.

"Now that this is out of the way, we need to find out what happened in that castle"
Alastor spoke up, you nodded.

"You said that my father was shocked when you remembered how to teleport, that means he was taking for granted that your memories and demon form were still gone" Charlie theorized "Now, this probably means he knows we found him out and almost a day has passed and he didn't do anything so..."

"...that means we have to do the first step"
you finished Charlie's hypothesis.

"If Y/n remembered all of this shit at the castle, wouldn't it make sense to go there again to understand more about this whole mess?"
unexpectedly, Husk spoke under his breath, catching everyone's attention and gaining an "Oh you are so smart Husky boy~" and a hug from Angel Dust.

"That makes sense... but how can you get into the royal palace without encountering Lucifer?"

"Good point Vaggie...  but I personally think that encountering the King in the process is more of a convenience to us"
as he noticed our confused looks, he sighed and explained:

"Y/n remembered half because of her surroundings, and half because of Lucifer himself. I can get an appointment with him in a few days, if I say  that Y/n is accompanying me, he will surely accept."

"I-I'm still not sure about this plan" you looked away... not confident in your ability to remember" Alastor instantly noticed your insecurity, so he leaned down to your height and placed a hand on your shoulder, smiling with the kindest smile knew how to do.

"Y/n, my dear, my beautiful fallen angel, you have to trust me. I know it seems like a leap in the dark, but do not freat, it is just a small step."

You blushed at his compliments and nodded, definitely not expecting his next comment.

"Would it make you feel better if we went out for breakfast tomorrow? I know a very good diner we could go to~"

He whispered so only you could hear.

"Is it a date?" you playfully asked, but Alastor was serious.

"Would you like it to be? Because I wouldn't mind~"

And so a date it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

I'M BACK BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Literally wrote this chapter in two hours this morning, that's how hard inspiration hit me.

I decided that I had procrastinated this book ending enough, so I will try to write more frequently~

But like Holy shit I wasn't even active and I would still see people like and comment on this story, you guys are the BEST!
much love <3

Also, ya girl has a pc so she is more comfortable writing now!!!

I won't have a posting schedule but expect more in the future! Love yall!!!

(also yes you read right, Alastor it taking you on a date)

-Gost UwU