Golden doll

"Valentino? Who is Valentino?"

You were honestly confused, who was this... Valentino? Why was he following Angel Dust? Did he say "beloved boss"? And did he actually dare to say-

"Y/n my dear, I think it is time for us to leave" Alastor walked towards you and grabbed your shoulder, turning you around as the spider-looking demon spoke clearly.

"Oh, Alastor! My friend! It's a pleasure to see you! I hope you are not leaving, are you?"

You looked up at his face grin in annoyance, his eyes rolled as you saw what the flashback told you:

"You can fool hell with that smile of yours, but you can't fool me"

His smile changed in a matter of seconds, from an annoying grin to his huge characteristic smile, and as if nothing happened, he turned around.

"Oh Valentino! What a pleasure meeting you here! It has been too long before the two of us talked! How are you doing my fellow Overlord*?" He calmly walked towards Valentino, shaking his hand as he stepped in front of him.

*(I'm assuming Val is an Overlord too, I'm just specifying so no one yells at me in the comments >_<)

The two demons started talking as from the corner of your eye, you saw Angel Dust noticing you, and with a panicked look, hurriedly walked towards you.

"You need to disappear, now." He grabbed your shoulder and walked you both to the bar counter.

"What? Why? What is going on?" the attitude Angel had was worrying you, was that demon dangerous?

As if on cue, you heard his voice call you:

"Oh Y/n! Leaving without saying hi? How rude of you~"

"Fuck..." Angel cursed under his breath.

Now you understood both Al's and Angel's concern: he knew you, meaning you couldn't talk with him since you didn't remember him. You just hoped you didn't know him well.

But we all know your luck is nonexistent so you knew you were in big trouble when he spoke next.

"My beautiful miss! I haven't seen you in ages too! Did you consider my job offer again by any other chance?

Fuck

"Ok Y/n, his name his Valentino and he knows you as my and Alastor's friend, he offered you to become a stripper at his elite strip club, you said no and he asked you to reconsider"

Angel leaned toward your ear to whisper, God you were in big trouble.

"He is a Mafia boss and he controls the big pornographic studio I work in. That's all you need to know...me and Al will try to back you up as much as we can, got it sweetie? Now go!"

Wait, like this?!

You turned around to face the demon, and...oh god

He reminded you of your boss...your before death boss.
A chill went down your spine, you gulped nothing.

"Hello Valentino! It has been quite a while since we last saw each other indeed"
You spoke as confidently as you could but your voice almost cracked twice.

"About the job offer...I think ill have to ultimately and politely decline... Working here at the hotel... it's very nice"

"Aw...such a waste of a beautiful body...you would have earned millions if you accepted... your beauty is...quite rare~"
His words were nothing more than insults and... the Deja vù you were getting was overwhelming... this had already happened before...difference is, you were alive... and you..accepted.