He knows... But I know too

"So, you work at Charlie's hotel, am I right?"
The king of hell was sipping on some spiced tea you made for your trial, an old recipe taught you by your father, a kind soul who loved making tea, but couldn't drink due to an allergy.

"Yes... I arrived at the hotel confused and scared... but Charlie helped me get used to the life here... I owe her more than I can repay so... I thought that helping her with the hotel project was the least I could do..."
You were honestly nervous... I mean... who wouldn't be nervous when applying as a maid at the royal castle of hell?

Lucifer looked satisfied with your manners and skills so far... you couldn't say the same for Lilith...

She had been meticulously eyeing y0ur every single move, and it was quite creepy to be honest since she hadn't talked yet...

"Have you ever worked as a maid?"
She bluntly spat out, you and Lucifer looked at each other, apparently, both confused at the out-of-nowhere question.

Could you say you had worked as a maid?
You guessed that being forced to do housework for your boss, minus the sexual abuse, could be classified as a maid experience.

"I did housework for a couple of years in a mansion... so yes, I'm not completely new from the role"
She eyed you once more before whispering words at the king, followed by her leaving.

"You have to excuse my wife... she was... very attached to our last maid... but she had to go..."
He apologised, yup, they definitely killed her.

"You are suited for the job Miss Y/n... but there is one thing we are specifically looking in a maid... which is privacy and absolute silence"

You nodded

"Being the ruler of hell, I need a maid who won't go looking around where she isn't supposed to, but most importantly, someone who doesn't go around  telling... private matters and... plans..."

Reasonable, you guessed the last maid had gone saying things she shouldn't have... and got executed when found out... 

You two chatted some more before deciding the numbers of your salary and the shifts you had to cover since you weren't the only maid of the castle.

You settled for the shift from 2 pm to 6 pm, you still had time to go help for dinner at the hotel, so you were more than fine with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We have indeed your majesty, I was, for a small period of time, your maid"
Lucifer looked confused for a few seconds, but then a smile grew on his face.
You didn't remember much, so you hoped Alastor would intervene before the conversation went into details.

"Ah, Miss Y/n, excuse me but with your hair down, you look like another demon"
He admitted, not taking his stare off of you.

"I know that it is a sudden question but... what were your powers again? I completely forgot what type of demon you are"

Oh shit, he knew.

"Y-your majesty, me and Y/n really need to leave and-"

The time all around you slowed down, think Y/n, think!

You are a "Fallen angel"... a type of demon who didn't commit any big crimes but had sinned just enough to get into hell, your usual powers are flying/levitating, but you can't that yet, healing, but you don't know how, you don't know how to summon your weapon yet... Teleport!

Y/n you need to teleport, now! You know how to, just- believe in yourself!

Well, that wasn't a great plan... but did you have any other choice?

"Oh come on Alastor" you interrupted him mid-sentence. "Showing him my powers doesn't take long" Alastor looked at you worryingly, but you had no other choice. let's do this.

You closed your eyes, imagining the empty spot next to Alastor.
Come on, just think: now!

And so you did.

After a short sensation of a void under your feet, you opened your eyes to find yourself next to Alastor.

Wait... you did it?

You looked up at Alastor to see him wide-eyed, mouth slightly open.

Yes, you did it

It took your entire willpower to not jump in happiness and hug Alastor, but you had to say something, or the king would have noticed your surprise.

"You see, your majesty, I am a fallen angel, I can mainly teleport...but you already knew this"
The look on Lucifers face was confused, and slightly irritated even:
He wasn't expecting you to know... huh... how the tables have turned.

We fooled you L-...., you revealed yourself too early... and with such a fragile plan too

He knows... But I know too.

"I'm very sorry your majesty but I and Alastor really have to run now... I hope we can see each other again"...not.
As you finished the sentence, Alastor said his goodbyes too and teleported you both home.

"Y/n he knows you-"
"Al he's the one that-"

You both started and stopped talking at the same time, staring at each other in confusion... but after not even a few seconds, you both started laughing, hugging each other tightly.

"Oh what a plot twist, my princess~"

"Princess? Since when do you call me princess"

"You like it when Vox calls you like that so.."
You heavily blushed at his response and buried your face into his chest, inhaling sharply his unique and calming scent.

"We have a lot of things to discuss, in private" he shook you a bit playfully "and with the others at the hotel"

You nodded

"But for now... you must be tired.. would you like to take a nap? Or... some homemade Jambalaya?"

You jumped in excitement, eyes sparkling.
" YES YES YES PLEASE!!!!"

Alastor laughed at your childish reaction and took off both yours and his coat, hanging it at the entrance.

"Only for you my dear, you can seat next to me while I prepare it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

This is the first time I finish an entire chapter in one day... Oh well, more time for writing one-shots!!!

Also HE KNOWSSSS
But we know too ù^ú

Well, let the theories flown in the comments!

Also thank you for the THIRTY THOUSAND READS HOLY FU-

You guys are so amazing I cannot.

ILL BE WAITING HERE NEXT MONDAY BYE YA ABSOLUTE SWEETIES

-Gost UwU